Make the most of the Mile High City when you stay at this stylish 2-bedroom, 2.5-bath vacation rental townhouse situated between downtown Denver and City Park. Four lucky guests will absolutely adore this 1,350-square-foot interior, complete with Smart TVs and a stunning rooftop patio with views of downtown. Whether you're looking forward to a show at Red Rocks, game at Coors Field or simply to relax in the city with 300 days of sunshine, this modern home is sure to impress!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Full Bed
Drive through downtown Denver as your approach this modern home along Downing Street and a half-mile west of City Park.
There's no better place to enjoy Denver's abundant sunshine and stunning sunsets than on the rooftop patio, outfitted with 2 umbrellas and plenty of seating for your whole group.
Inside, you're greeted by a sleek interior with modern appliances and comfortable furniture. In your downtime, kick back in front of the large flat-screen Smart TV and connect to the free WiFi.
After days spent exploring this vibrant and bustling city, you'll love returning to your cozy abode to prepare a home-cooked meal. The kitchen comes fully equipped with stainless steel appliances and long countertops.
Drifting off to sleep has never been easier than in either of these 2 polished bedrooms, each equipped with Smart TVs. Wake up feeling refreshed with a morning cup of Joe on the roof!
-- THE LOCATION --
Ideal for concert going, this central home lies just minutes from the Fillmore Auditorium, Ogden Theatre and Bluebird Theater - all of which bring in some of the biggest names in music each year! Red Rocks Amphitheater is just 16 miles away and offers an array of concerts, events, and activities throughout the year.
Traveling with kids? Check the city calendar for Broncos, Avalanche, Rockies and Nugget games at Coors Field, Mile High Stadium or the Pepsi Center!
Should you need a change of scenery, the Denver Botanical Gardens offers a relaxing atmosphere showcasing native and international plants, while City Park is home to the Denver Zoo and Museum of Nature & Science.
Explore the world of beer and this city's spectacular brewery scene with hotspots, like Great Divide, Epic Brewing, Blue Moon, 10 Barrel, Denver Beer Co and many more!
Escape the city and plan your next day trip to Rocky Mountain National Park or head to Summit County for skiing and snowboarding.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, free WiFi, 3 flat-screen Smart TVs, a furnished rooftop patio with views of downtown Denver, 2 bicycles for guest use, in-unit laundry machines, air conditioning, central heating, 1 parking space in the garage, and more
- Unbeatable Denver location - Walk to downtown and City Park! Easy access to local restaurants, breweries and bars, concert halls, Red Rocks Amphitheater, Denver Botanic Garden, Pepsi Center, Coors Field, Union Station, 16th Street Mall, Larimer Square, Confluence Park, Rocky Mountain National Park, and Summit County
- Airport: Denver International Airport (~24 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Permit Number: 2018-BFN-0009105Get the full listing »