Can't decide between a vacation filled with urban excursions or outdoor adventures? Come to Denver where you can get the best of both worlds! Stay at this 1,340-square-foot, 2-bed, 2.5-bath vacation rental townhouse that sleeps 5 just 2 blocks from the Mile High Stadium, half a mile from downtown Denver, and has a rooftop deck to enjoy the view of Jefferson Park right next door! Rent a car and take day trips to the Rocky Mountains for hiking or skiing depending on the time of year!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Loft: Twin Futon
This upgraded Denver townhome will make your mile-high city dreams come true! Arrive at this Jefferson Park District property and find a light-filled space perfect for family time.
The living room is ideal for unwinding after a day exploring under the mountain sun. Lounge on the plush furnishings while you stream your favorite Netflix show on the flat-screen cable TV. During the winter months, the gas fireplace is perfect for warming up while you relax!
The open concept living space flows into the upgraded, fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, a toaster oven, and a coffee maker. Use the fresh produce purchased from the Union Station Farmers Market to cook up a delicious meal for your family to enjoy at the breakfast bar.
Head upstairs to enjoy the sunset from the deck offering views of downtown in the east and Jefferson Park in the west. Call it a night and head to bed in the top floor bedroom or second-floor bedroom.
Both feature plush queen beds and en-suite bathrooms. If you're looking for an extra sleeping spot, the second-floor loft has a twin-sized futon.
-- THE LOCATION --
The townhome is centrally located between downtown Denver, the Mile High Stadium, and the Highlands District!
Take a morning stroll around Jefferson park then rent some B-Cycle bikes to go for a ride along the Cherry Creek path. Hop off the bike path and end your ride downtown where you can check out the shopping and dining options lining 16th Street Mall.
While you're downtown, wander to the RiNo district to explore the brewery scene before you head back toward the property for a football game or concert at the Mile High Stadium just 2 blocks away!
Stay closer to your home-away-from-home and explore the attractions within walking distance! Within a mile walk you can find yourself at Mackenzie's Cocktail & Wine Bar, Briar Common Brewery + Eatery, Jefferson Park Pub, Sarto's Restaurant, Sexy Pizza, Little Machine Brewery, and Zuni Street Brewing Company.
The Highlands Restaurant District, Elitch Gardens Theme Park, the Denver Aquarium, and the Pepsi Center are all within 1.5 miles of this upscale property. Hiking and skiing are within an hour and a half drive, so you can find yourself at multiple different ski resorts and hiking destinations!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include an upgraded, fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, a toaster oven, and a coffee maker, free WiFi, flat-screen TV with Netflix, in-home stacked washer and dryers, a gas fireplace, USB wall outlets in the kitchen and bedrooms, Graco Pack N' Play (cleaning wipes included), child-proof dishes and cutlery, linens provided, ground floor furnished deck, upstairs deck with a gas grill, seating for 6, and views of downtown and Jefferson Park, street parking for 2, and more
- This upgraded Denver townhome is situated just 2 blocks from the Mile High Stadium, a 5-minute walk from downtown and the Highlands Restaurant District, and is within an hour and a half of world-class ski resorts!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Denver International Airport, 8500 Peña Blvd, Denver, CO 80249, (~26.7 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Please note that a lost or stolen parking pass will result in a $200 replacement fee
- Denver Permit Number: 2018-BFN-0004202Get the full listing »