Experience Denver like a true Colorado local with a stay at this charming 3-bed, 1-bath vacation rental duplex in the Capitol Hill neighborhood! Whip up breakfast each morning in the well-equipped kitchen followed by a leisurely walk in Cheesman Park. As the day progresses, check out hot spots like RiNo Art District, Coors Field, or maybe a scenic drive and show at Red Rocks. This home is the perfect launching point for exploring the Mile High City's endless breweries, attractions, and more!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Full Bed | Bedroom 3 (Office): Sleeper Sofa | Living Room: Sleeper Sofa
Start each day of your Denver retreat with a walk through Cheesman Park, located just a couple of blocks away. This beautiful park is connected to the Denver Botanic Gardens, which is a must-see attraction while you're in the Mile High City!
Return to the duplex for brunch easily prepared in the home's well-equipped kitchen! Grabbed a bite while you were out? Relax in the sun-drenched living room, complete with comfortable furnishings and a flat-screen TV. Surf the internet via the wireless internet connection in search of your next big adventure!
End the day with a hot shower in the full bathroom, stocked with fresh towels. Sleep is sure to come easy in the cozy bedrooms, furnished with either a queen or full bed. In the front of the home, the office also doubles as a bedroom with a sleeper sofa.
-- THE LOCATION --
Kick off your Denver visit with a Rockies game at Coors Field, located just 4 miles north. The area - known as LoDo - is home to excellent restaurants like Ophelia's Electric Soapbox and breweries like Wynkoop Brewing Company.
There are plenty more unique neighborhoods to explore within the city's limits! LoHi offers incredible restaurants like Linger and Root Down, while RiNo features boutique stores, numerous breweries and wineries (along with locally made sake at Colorado Sake Co.), and tons of unique street art. If you're looking for a workout, stop in Movement RiNo for fun and exercise as you scale their bouldering walls!
Have you brought along the family? Visit the Denver Zoo or catch a Broncos game at the Sports Authority Field at Mile High or Avalanche game at Pepsi Center.
If the mountains are calling your name, follow their voice to the Rocky Mountains located roughly within an hour of the property! Hike 14'ers such as Bierstadt or ski the slopes of world-class resorts like Winter Park! You might even drive on the country's highest paved road as you head up to the top of Mt. Evans' summit!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchen, free WiFi, flat-screen TV, fresh linens and towels, in-unit laundry machines, central heat, ample street parking, and much more
- Excellent Denver location just a short walk from Cheesman Park, minutes from the Denver Botanic Garden and Denver Art Museum, 4 miles to Coors Field, 3 miles to 16th St. Mall, close to popular neighborhoods like River North and Lower Highlands, 4 miles from Mile High Stadium, 15 miles to Red Rocks Ampitheatre, and within an hour and a half of skiing, hiking, mountain biking, and more!
- Nearest Major Airport: Denver International Airport (~26 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Denver Permit #443520
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »