Plan your next Cape Cod beach retreat to this recently updated 1-bath vacation rental less than half a block to Glendon Beach and minutes to other renowned beaches of Dennis! Bring the kids to the Cape Cod Inflatable Park, enjoy tax-free shopping at the Dennis Port Shops, or hop on the ferry in Hyannis to explore Martha's Vineyard or Nantucket! Featuring a quaint-yet-polished nautical interior, access to a community pool, private patio, and grill, this studio is the perfect Massachusetts abode!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Studio: Queen Bed, Full Sleeper Sofa
Boasting endless natural light, a cheerful beach-themed interior, and fun local decor ranging from Dennis Port signage to decorative starfish on the walls, this cozy apartment will make you feel right at home.
Enjoy unlimited access to all of the Delray Beach Club community amenities including a pool, picnic table, and reserved parking just steps from the Atlantic Ocean.
After a day spent under the endless Cape Cod sky, whip up a delicious meal in the well-equipped kitchen. With a 4-person breakfast bar, granite countertops, pots and pans, silverware and dishes, microwave, refrigerator, electric stove, and sink, you'll find everything you need!
Can't get enough of the sweet Atlantic Ocean air? Enjoy a nightcap on the private side patio after dinner. Map out your next beach adventures as you relax under the star-speckled Massachusetts sky at the outdoor dining table or take a dip in the private inground community pool.
This warm and welcoming unit features a flat-screen cable TV, large windows, and a plush queen bed. Up to 2 additional guests can make themselves comfortable on the full-sized sleeper sofa as well (best suited for 1 adult or 2 children). Be advised that guests will need to provide their own linens, bath and kitchen towels.
-- THE LOCATION --
When you're not dining at the condominium, you can walk to some of Dennis Port's favorites including the Sailing Cow, Sand Dollar, Dog House followed by dessert at the renowned Sundae School Ice Cream Shop. Other delicious eateries of Dennis Port include The Ocean House Restaurant, The Oyster Company, Kream N' Kone, and Viera.
Grab your beach gear and make the 3-minute walk to Glendon Beach or a little further to Haigis Beach and work on your tan! Some other pristine beaches nearby are Sea Street Beach, South Village Beach, and West Dennis Beach. Mayflower Beach is a short ride away and located on the bay side where you can view some beautiful sunsets. The Cape Cod National Seashore is another hotspot for beach fun and is just under 24 miles from your door.
Some other ideas for fun include enjoying some retail therapy at the Dennis Port Shops, bike riding on The Cape Cod Rail Trail, playing golf at one of the pristine courses nearby (like the Bass River Golf Course), or driving 9.2 miles to hop on a hy-line cruise to the islands of Martha’s Vineyard and Nantucket. Kids love spending time at the Cape Cod Inflatable Park as well!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchen with granite countertops, tile backsplash, and the cooking basics, beach-themed decor, a private patio, an outdoor dining area, a flat-screen cable TV, 4-person breakfast bar, free WiFi, and more
- Enjoy access to all of the Delray Beach Club community amenities including a pool, gas grill, a picnic table, reserved parking, and more
- Fantastic Dennis Port Location – Walk to nearby Glendon and Haigis beaches! Easy access to numerous other beaches of Dennis, under 24 miles from the Cape Cod National Seashore, a 13-minute drive from the Cape Cod Inflatable Park, and close to Cape Cod Rail Trail and many excellent restaurants, state and local parks, lakes, nature preserves, fishing, hunting, and much more
- Nearest Major Airports: Boston Logan International Airport (~81 miles away), Barnstable Municipal Airport (~9 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking in the condo, on the patio or on community property
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 21 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- If you're traveling with more than 4 guests, check the availability of the additional vacation rental studio on the property (listing #407118 on the Evolve website) Please inquire with Evolve about renting both properties together
- NOTE: Guests must provide their own linens, bath and kitchen towels (queen-size sheets for the bed and full-size sheets for the sleeper sofa)
- NOTE: While this property can sleep 4 guests, the ideal number of guests to be most comfortable is 3 adults (2 on the bed and 1 on the sleeper sofa)
- NOTE: One designated parking spot is available (no additional guest parking)Get the full listing »