ED Refnr. 2541473
The summerhouse is suitable for 24 persons and 2 kids up to the age of 3 years. It has an area of 234 m2 in 2 floors – ground floor and 1st floor and it has been fully renovated in 2017.
Summerhouse is heated by an energy saving heat pump. On the ground floor, there is floor heating which can be regulated per room. The first floor has radiators in each room and can be regulated separately per room as well. Summerhouse has 9 bedrooms – 14 single beds and 2 double beds and top floor terrace with 6 matrasses, mostly suitable for children. Two cots and two high chairs for kind under 3 years are available for you.
In the ground floor, you will find a nice, new kitchen with 1 fridge/freeze, 1 full fridge, 2 owns, 2 dishwashers and 1 big induction cooking plate with exhaust hood. The kitchen is in connection with the dining area with 2 dining tables. From the kitchen, you can enter an outside terrace. On the ground floor, there is an activity room with billiard table, table tennis, table football, dart and a bar area with a small fridge. Cold evenings can be enjoyed in a living room with sofas and “fireplace” or an indoor lounge area. Two of the bedrooms and one bathroom with washing machine/dryer is also placed on the ground floor.
On the first floor, there are 7 bedrooms with plenty of light, 2 bathrooms and a small area for PlayStation/TV.
Summerhouse is on a ground of 5014 m2 which is consisting of a nice big garden. From the house, you enter a big sunny terrace with swimming pool (7 x 3,5 meter) and an outdoor spa for 6 people.
Kids, small such as bigger, has plenty of possibilities for outdoor activities. There is a slide with 2 swings, trampoline, zip lane and a sand area in the garden. They can play petanque, crocket, badminton and football. There is as well a bonfire place where you can enjoy late summer nights and starry sky.
The area is fenced, so kids can play all around and parents can stay calm that kids will not run away.
The courtyard has an automatic sensor and there is enough space to park your cars.
From summerhouse, you can reach Sildestrup beach (1,5 km) and Marielyst beach and city (3 km) with a lot of facilities and shops (bowling, golf, mini-golf, go-cart etc.)
To mention just a few attractions on Lolland, Falster and Møn islands:
Lolland Knuthenborg Park & Safari, Middelaldercentret, Fuglsang Kunstmuseum, Maribo Golf club
Falster Guldborgsund Zoo & Botanical Garden Waterpark Lalandia, Crocodile Zoo, Tractor museum, Golf & Fun park
Møn Møns Klint, Geocenter Møns Klint and Liselund castle
Nykøbing Falster city is only 10 minutes away, Vordingborg city 25 minutes and Copenhagen with plenty of sights can be reached within 1,5 hour.
NB: NO teenage and youngsters groups (15-25 years). If we found out cheating, the contract will be cancelled without any compensation.
Pets are not permitted.
Price for renting is depending on renting period. Cleaning is mandatory and costs 1700 DKK extra. On the top, you pay for the usage of electricity, heat and water.
2,80 DKK per kWh electricity
2,80 DKK per heat unit
65 DKK per m3 water
- Heating: according to consumption (Mandatory).
- Visitor's tax: no visitor’s tax (Mandatory).
- Final cleaning: once per object Costs amounting to 270 EUR (Mandatory).
- Bed linen: once per object for rent at a price of 15 EUR (optional).
- Parking facilities: per object and day included in price .
- Internet: per object and day included in price .
- Water: per object and day according to consumption (Mandatory).
- Electricity: per object and day according to consumption (Mandatory).
- Fuel for chimney/fireplace: per object and day to be brought by tenant (Mandatory).
- Towels: per object and day to be brought by tenant (Mandatory).
- Cot for children: per object and day available and included in price (Mandatory).
- Property area: 5014 m²
- Enclosed with a hedge, a wall or a fence
- Number of kitchens: 1
- Number of living rooms: 2
- Distance to next shopping facilities: 3 km
- Distance to town (Marielyst): 4 kmGet the full listing »