Nord Collection offers you the free-spirit independence that comes with an apartment, and the comfort of being a valued guest in a foreign country. We offer hospitality of the highest standards and our apartments are furnished with stylish furniture and stocked with top amenities, fast wireless internet included. Feel at home on the go.
Brand new studio apartments with kitchen, one double bed (160 cm) and a day bed that can be used as a couch or for a third sleeping person. There’s a large separate bath with shower cabin. You’ll find a dining table, good lighting, curtains and all the amenities found in the profile such as washer/dryer, hair dryer, fully equipped kitchen, coffee machine, iron etc.
Please note that there are more than one apartment and that there might be minor deviations in lay out. All items (down to the number of knifes and forks), room sizes, amenities, quality level etc. is exactly the same but there are minor lay out differences.
Guests will have full access to the entire apartment with a private bath room. Prior to your arrival you’ll receive a unique guest code for the smart lock installed. Hence you can expect a hassle-free and convenient check-in with the freedom to check in at exactly the time that suits you.
Interaction with Guests:
We offer hospitality of the highest standards and are online 24/7 to assist you before, during and after your stay. We will be happy to help you book tables at the best restaurants, give local recommendations and assist you all other things. We’ll be online to help you out before, during and after your stay. It is important for us to be as helpful and active and we can be helpful with local tips about town, restaurant recommendations etc. We're here to give you the best possible guest experience from A-Z so please do not hesitate reaching out to us.
The apartment is located very close to the city center, a 5 minute metro ride, and is located in a quiet residential area with many things to do, see, and explore. In this area you’ll find Amager Beach, where you can go swimming or just enjoy the best side of Copenhagen. Other well-known attractions in the area are:
- National Aquarium Denmark: Northern Europe's largest aquarium is located on Amager. Here, you can visit fascinating hammerhead sharks, elegant rays and colorful coral fish for a day of unique experiences perfect for explorers of all ages.
- Halvandet: Halvandet is a beach bar close to Copenhagen city centre with beach furniture and stunning cityscape views. You will get a great city view, cold drinks, cool music and a great atmosphere. You can play volley ball, basket, football, petanque, or kayak polo. Further, you can swim from newly opened swimming area.
- Kastrup Søbad: The Kastrup Sea Baths, situated off-shore in the Øresund Sound, has great views of the Saltholm Island and Sweden. This is an architectural pearl and a truly magical place that offers good swimming opportunities with protection against the wind. Facilities include changing rooms with showers and lockers. For those interested in taking the plunge, there are 3 as well as 5-meter diving boards on the platform.
- Copenhagen Cable Park: An overlooked gem for those who love open air activities and water sports. It is a water ski and wake boarding park but also has a café and three sun terraces, all with ocean views and with access to sand.
- Kalvebod Fælled: Kalvebod Fælled on Western Amager is a lovely natural area and an important home of plants, insects and animals. You can rent outdoor equipment, bicycles or roller skates or just have a stroll around the wide expanses.
Located only 350 metres from "Lergravsparken" metro the location could not be more convenient. From this metro station it takes only 5 minutes to reach city center and 9 minutes to reach the airport. It is free to park free of charge approximately 100 metres away from the apartment.
Other Things to Note:
Please feel free to ask us about anything. We'll be more than happy to help you to book:
- Baby equipment (stroller, travel bed, ect.)
- A table on the best restaurants in Copenhagen - one of the leading gastro-cities in the world
- Bicycles - A great way to discover the city
- Transfer from and to the airport
Also we'll be more than happy to help you with local guides, top sights and all other questions you might have prior to your arrival. We'll be online all the time to help you out before, during and after your stay.Get the full listing »