Make the Sangre de Cristo Mountain Range your new backdrop on your next trip to Del Norte, Colorado! Gather a group of 8 to stay at this spacious 3-bedroom, 2-bath vacation rental house situated a mere 15 minutes outside of town. Pack your adventurous spirit to try mountain biking, hiking, or snowmobiling in this alpine area - truly an all-season destination! Sand Dunes National Park is just 1 hour east, while Wolf Creek Ski Resort is 1 hour west. Come see why they call it 'Colorful Colorado!'
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Full Futon
Perfectly perched on a hill facing the mountains, this Del Norte property is the ideal home base for your excursions in Colorado! Easily park your car in the garage and head inside to unpack.
There's plenty of space for everyone to spread out in this 1,500-square-foot home. You won't have to forfeit mountain views while relaxing inside - large picture windows line the combination dining & living area!
Assemble snack trays or prepare a late-night meal in the fully equipped kitchen. The nearest grocery store sits in downtown, 15 minutes down the road.
Feel ready to take on the next day of outdoor fun with a sound night's sleep in one of the 3 bedrooms.
-- THE LOCATION --
You won't be short of excursions while staying in mountainous Del Norte. Start the trip off with your favorite hobby whether that be fishing, hiking, 4-wheeling or mountain biking.
Winter months transform the Front Range into ski country - so hit the slopes at Wolf Creek Resort located 1 hour away from this home. Tired of the cold? Let your muscles relax in the Valley View Hot Springs also 1 hour away.
Don't worry if you didn't land a camping spot at Sand Dunes National Park - this peaceful home can be your base! With an easy 1-hour drive to the dunes, excursions with loved ones are sure to be both memorable and scenic.
Looking for other funky must-see spots in southwest Colorado? Don't miss Colorado Gators Reptile Park a 30-minute drive away. Say 'see you later alligator' with a quick visit to the UFO Watchtower up the street for an out-of-this-world experience!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, deck with views of the Sangre de Cristo Mountain Range, central heating, linens, towels, in-unit laundry machines, 2-car garage parking, and more
- Scenic Del Norte location - 1 hour to Sand Dunes National Park, Valley View Hot Springs & Wolf Creek Ski Resort, easy access to hiking, fishing, snowmobiling, & mountain biking, and other outdoor recreation!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Gunnison–Crested Butte Regional Airport (98 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 30 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Please note the last 5 miles leading up to this home are dirt roads; 4WD or AWD may be requiredGet the full listing »