While Daytona Beach is easily one of the most perfect destinations for a Florida vacation a stay at Daytona Beach Regency is the icing on the cake.
Pristine as the beaches of Daytona itself, the accommodations at Daytona Beach Regency offer everything you want and need. You will get to find out firsthand how pristine those beaches are because the Regency is settled in the heart of it all as a beachfront haven.
Your trip to the beach will be as easy as opening your front door, not to mention the famous boardwalk is just steps away from the resort, as well.
Your 1 Bedroom Condo will include:
Queen Bed (Private Bedroom)
Living Room (Queen Sofa Bed)
Iron and Ironing Board
Cable / Satellite
Balcony / Patio (Can be requested at check in)
At the Resort guests can enjoy:
Indoor Heated Pool
Indoor Hot Tub
Outdoor Heated Pool w/ Slide
Outdoor Hot Tub
Fitness Center (must be 18 years of age)
Copier / Fax
Free Newspaper in Lobby
Free Parking Space
24 Hour Security
- The Daytona Beach Regency team are looking forward to serving you and are eagerly anticipating your arrival. Every effort will be made to insure that you have a pleasant visit with us and that you have the best view of the beach and ocean as possible. Unfortunately, due to the design of the building, our resort has a very limited number of suites with a direct view of the beach/ocean and as such not every suite has a direct view. Every attempt will be made to accommodate requests for suite location and early arrivals but these requests are not guaranteed and are based on availability and occupancy
- No pets are allowed (strictly enforced) with the exception of Service Animals
- You must be at least 21 years of age to check -in.
- Parking at our resort is very limited and is restricted to one vehicle per reservation. Any additional vehicles, oversize vehicles, recreational vehicles or trailers are required to park off property. Our Front Desk can provide alternate parking locations and rates. Visitors of guests must register with the Front Desk in advance and offsite parking for visitors may be required.
- A photo identification, credit card for $100 security deposit (cash is not an acceptable form of deposit).
ADDITIONAL COSTS: A $20 per day resort fee is due at check in!
- Resort Fee includes Wi-Fi, indoor and outdoor pools with water slide, hot tubs, game room, BBQ grills, fitness center access, and business center access (computer/internet and boarding pass printing).
24 Hour Security & 24 Hour Front Desk!
The Welcome Center will send a detailed arrival letter to you via email with check in instructions, late arrival info, everything you will need once you make your final payment on your reservation. If you have paid in full for your reservation, a detailed arrival letter will be sent as soon as possible.Get the full listing »