Amazing 17th Floor, two bedroom, two bath ocean and intercoastal views at the secured, award winning Ashley Condominiums, often referred to as the prettiest building in Daytona Beach.
This condo is unit #1707, meaning it's on the south side of the building. Why is that important - because you're protected from the strong (often unbearable) winds typically from the north and east. You can enjoy 3 balconies - sunrises and sunsets that you can't get from any other type of unit.
More than 1,500 square feet of space with three separate balconies, including private balconies directly off both bedrooms.
One of the very few condos with two “picture perfect” oceanfront suites and a third river view suite, both with full baths.
The living area ocean frontage is wide and unobstructed. Because you're on the 17th floor, you can see all the way down the Daytona beach.
The condo has the most beautiful panoramic views, including the ocean and the wonderful ships and yachts sailing up the intercoastal. Dolphins are seen regularly and whales have been sighted. Seabirds and pelicans are often seen diving on schools of fish visible from the balcony.
Our rates and length of stay are negotiable. Please email to confirm options, availability and total rates.
MORE ABOUT YOUR DREAM VACATION CONDO:
Soothing, luxurious, tranquil, condo has it all:
~ In-Condo Washer and Dryer (nice size laundry room)
~ Beach towels
~ Fully equipped kitchen
~ Iron & ironing board
~ Beach chairs
~ Beach tent
1) The master suite is an exquisite delight overlooking “picture postcard” ocean views. The master suite has a king size bed, large shower, and 2 separate sink areas, one master closet (cedar lined), TV and DVD player.
2) The second bedroom has 'picture postcard' intercoastal views, two full beds and a 3rd trundle bed with roll-out full mattress. It also has full bath, walk-in closet and TV.
~ Newly decorated, beautiful furniture (Seating for 6) plus 4 bar stools and 4-chair dining table
~ Large Flat screen TV
~ Cable TV
~ Free Wi-Fi connectivity available
Beautiful wood floors throughout.
Fully equipped kitchen and dining area with a gorgeous table with four chairs and four additional bar stools.
~ The spacious 20th floor penthouse clubroom is yours to use! Schedule your own private party, or just enjoy weekly social activities with other guests and residents. The view is spectacular from every direction in this comfortable, beautifully appointed club room!
~ The sprawling beachside, heated swimming pool has lots of comfortable lounge chairs/tables, just steps down to the sand through a secured gate. This large, free form, oceanfront pool has a huge sun deck, a cookout area, and private secure beach access.
~ Older kids/teenagers entertainment room that comes with a Wii and more. Some beach toys, beach chairs and beach stuff as a courtesy, in-unit.
~ European style, over-sized indoor spa
~ Shower rooms
~ Teen room with WII, new shuffle board in game room
~ Large fitness center
~ Video/book-swap library
~ Spacious lobby
~ Underground secured/gated parking for two vehicles (and motorcycles during bike weeks)
Additional ample parking in the front of the building for additional vehicles
~ Special huge covered parking for bicycles next to garage
~ Breathtaking glass elevator (3 elevators)
You will have the best of both worlds, rising to the sunrise over the Atlantic and relaxing to a sunset over the Halifax River from the newly renovated 4th floor balcony.
Private and protected sun lounging areas
Fitness Gym with weights and cardio machines
Gorgeous Panoramic Views from 20th floor Club House
Kid's TV and Games room
Next to non-drive beach.
Close proximity to Disney and all major highways Dunlawton Bridge, pier,
good restaurants, the lighthouse, science marina, deep sea fishing,
para-sailing, International Speedway and
Plenty of dishes, cookware, mixers, crock pots etc. (Everything you'll need in the kitchen)
Washer and Dryer in the Unit
Board Games, DVDs, Flat screen TVs
Fridge with water dispenser and ice maker
Beach chairs and umbrella, Beach tent, beach toys, boogie boards
As you step out of the condo to the beach, you have the option to drive for approximately 5 miles north on Daytona's famous drive-on beach or turn south and take a stroll on the no-drive beach (no cars). The Ashley building is located half-mile south of Dunlawton Avenue on A1A. The Ponce Inlet lighthouse is just a few minutes away and a must-see. The Sun Glow pier is within walking distance to enjoy a great time at Crabby Joe's grill or relaxing day fishing off the end of the pier. Or just spend a stress-free day on the balcony overlooking miles of oceanfront or beachfront...
Short distances to some of the world’s finest attractions:
1) Daytona 500/International Speedway - 20 minutes
2) Disney World/Epcot - 1 hour
3) St. Augustine - 45 minutes
4) Cape Canaveral/NASA Space Center - 1 hour
5) Universal Theme Park Orlando - 1 hour
6) Sea World Orlando - 1 hour
DETAILED AREA ACTIVITIES:
NEARBY ATTRACTIONS - LOCAL:
- Daytona Beach Boardwalk & Pier – 5 miles
- Ponce Inlet Lighthouse & Museum – 5 miles. Climb 'Florida's tallest light house' that stretches 175 feet into the sky.
- Lighthouse Point Park– 5 miles down the beach. A beautiful 52-acre park that features a fishing pier, hiking nature trails, wildlife, an observation tower, swimming and picnicking. Over 2 miles of shoreline and beach. Nearby is a kayak nature trail.
- Ponce Preserve - 3 miles - a 41 acre nature preserve that includes a boardwalk out to the Halifax River with 3 covered gazebos, kayak and canoe launches and a fishing dock.
- Golf - The area has many nice golf courses. The renowned LPGA International Champions and Legends courses features 36 holes of championship golf – 16 miles. Golf Digest recently ranked Daytona Beach in the 'top 15 places to play' in the nation.
- Shopping & Dining – Short beach walk to Sunglow Pier restaurant Crabby Joes; multiple waterfront restaurants within 5 minutes. Full range of shopping options nearby or consider a day trip to St. Augustine where there are many quaint shops and galleries.
- Museum of Arts & Sciences – 8 miles
- Marine Science Center – 5 miles. Experience some of the rich marine life of the area, including sea turtle rehabilitation. Kid friendly.
- Daytona Lagoon - 7 miles. A family-focused water park offering go-kart racing, miniature golf, laser tag, and arcade.
- Jackie Robinson Ballpark – 6 miles
- Sugar Hill Botanical Gardens – 4 miles
NEARBY ATTRACTIONS - DAY TRIPS:
- Blue Springs State Park (Manatee Refuge) – 37 miles
- Merritt Island National Wildlife Refuge – 39 miles
- Orlando Attractions - Disney World, Universal Studios, Sea World – 70 miles
- Historic St. Augustine – 65 miles
Make time to enjoy all the amenities and the area's great restaurants. Fabulous restaurants nearby with everything from “beachy casual” to the finest upscale dining await you. Ocean walk and the Bandshell beckon, where they have free concerts weekly and the fireworks during the peak seasons! Have a drink outdoors at Mai Tai's and watch the bands on the beach as the sun goes down!
~Check Rates Page. We offer rates packages based on number of days.
~Rates are subject to change until reservation is made.
~Please email us. We do offer special rates based on availability.
Please note that we do honor some discounts for:
Please call us with questions, if any.
Keywords: condominium, condo, oceanfront, beach, weekly rental, swimming pool, tennis, fitness center, shuffleboard, basketball, garage parking, Daytona 500, Bike Week, golf, nature, parks, lighthouse, smoke free, oceanview, ocean view condo, 2 bedroom, washer & dryer, Daytona Beach Shores, wifi,Get the full listing »