Unit Type: One Bedroom Deluxe
Beds: 1 King Bed(s); 2 Double Bed(s); 1 Queen Sleeper Sofa (most comfortable for 2 children).
Kitchen: A Full Kitchen
This spacious one-bedroom Oceanview deluxe resort suite measures approximately 865 square feet. You will enjoy a king bed or two double beds in the master bedroom and a queen sleeper sofa in the living room. Additional amenities include a full kitchen and dining area, whirlpool tub, washer/dryer and balcony with an ocean view. Maximum occupancy is four to six. Private sleeping area sleeps two to four.
• Beach Access
• Pools & Hot Tubs
• Lazy River
• Water Slide
• Miniature Golf
• Snack Bar
• Fitness Center
• Game Room
• Resort Activities Program
• Air Conditioned
• Alarm Clock
• Complimentary Internet Access
• Hairdryer in Room
• Ironing Board
• Large Suite
• Personal Refrigerator
• Sitting Area
• Smoke Detectors
• Check-in 24 Hours
• Fire Extinguisher
• Family Friendly
• Event Friendly
• Laptop Friendly
• Room Darkening Shades
• Air Conditioned
• Hair Dryer
• Living Room
• Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University 3.7 mi. away
• Daytona Beach Boardwalk 0.0 mi. away
• Daytona Lagoon 0.2 mi. away
• Cafe Du Japon 0.4 mi. away
• Mardi Gras Fun Center 0.4 mi. away
• Breakers Beachfront Park 0.5 mi. away
• Ocean Center 0.3 mi. away
• LPGA International 6.6 mi. away
• Daytona Beach Main Street Pier 0.5 mi. away
• Daytona Beach Bandshell 0.1 mi. away
• Daytona Flea & Farmers Market 6.4 mi. away
• Halifax Historical Museum 1.7 mi. away
• Indigo Lakes Golf Club 5.6 mi. away
• Marine Science Center 11.7 mi. away
• Ormond Memorial Art Museum & Gardens 4.5 mi. away
• Peabody Auditorium 0.4 mi. away
• Sea Spirit Fishing 11.3 mi. away
• Bethune Cookman University 2.0 mi. away
• Daytona State College 3.1 mi. away
• Fort Matanzas National Monument 36.1 mi. away
• Daytona International Speedway 4.9 mi. away
• Congo River Golf & Exploration 970.9 mi. away
• Kennedy Space Center 50.6 mi. away
• Publix Bellair Plaza 2.3 mi. away $$
• Volusia Mall 4.0 mi. away
• Fountain Square Shopping Village 4.4 mi. away
• Riverfront Park 1.8 mi. away
• Boardwalk Main St. Pier 0.5 mi. away
• Bellair Plaza 2.3 mi. away
• Holly Hill Plaza 2.5 mi. away
• Ocean Walk Shoppes 0.1 mi. away
• Ellinor Village Shopping Center 3.3 mi. away
• Granada Plaza Shopping Center 4.5 mi. away
• Starlite Diner 0.0 mi. away
• Napoli Pizza 0.1 mi. away
• Johnny Rockets 0.1 mi. away
• SURFDOGS 0.1 mi. away
• Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. 0.1 mi. away
• Caribbean Jack's Restaurant and Bar 0.8 mi. away
• Chez Paul Gourmet Restaurant 1.0 mi. away
• Ocean Deck Restaurant & Beach Club 0.6 mi. away
• Sloppy Joe's Daytona Beach 0.1 mi. away
• Stonewood Grill & Tavern 4.3 mi. away
• The Cellar Restaurant 1.7 mi. away
• Chart House 2.1 mi. away
• Dancing Avocado Kitchen 1.5 mi. away
• Rossellini’s 0.6 mi. away
• Chucherias Hondurenas Restaurant 1.1 mi. away
Resort Fee: There is a mandatory resort fee for reservations at the resort in the amount of $25.00 per reservation. The resort fee, which is imposed by property owners’ associations at the resort, will be collected at the time of check-in.
Parking: Boat and trailer parking are not available in the on-site parking garage.
Minimum Age for Check-In: 21.
Check-In: 4:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
Deposit Required: Upon check-in, each reservation requires a major credit card for a $100 Pre-Authorization.
Important Information About Special Needs:
This resort offers handicap parking and first floor access ramps.
This resort may offer rooms with these special need’s features:
Some units include wider than typical unit interior doorways, lever handles on all doors, counter-height microwave, front control stove or range, roll-under kitchen sink, roll-in shower, handheld shower head, grab bars in shower, grab bars in tub, grab bars around toilet, raised toilet (higher than typical units), front door wide-angle wheelchair height peephole, first floor handicap accessible access and Braille signage for room numbers. Some units include visual doorbells, visual fire alarm, visual phone alert and closed-captioned TV.
After purchase you will receive an email confirmation showing your name on the reservation as the guest checking in within 14 days of check in date. Please bring a valid form of Pircutre ID. We currently do not have other dates available, if you contact us, we can put you on our waiting list for specific unit size or dates at your desired resort.
After you check out you MUST provide the name of the person who is going to check in at our resort. The person checking in MUST BE 21 years old, have a valid form of ID and a credit card in their name. There are NO exceptions. If you would like to change the name of the person checking in after you have provided this information there will be a $99.00 name change fee.
The name that is on your account at checkout will be placed on the reservation. That name must have picture ID and a cc for damages to check in with our front desk staff. If your name needs to be changed their may be a $99.00 fee
Free parking (only one space available for each suite rental). Additional parking is available for a fee in the garage across the street.
Boat and trailer parking are not available in the on-site parking garage.
Some amenities/activities are seasonal and available at an additional charge.
Daily housekeeping is not included and may be added for an additional fee.
For groups of 6 rooms or more, please submit an RFP to plan your event.
There is a mandatory resort fee for reservations at the resort in the amount of $25.00 per reservation. The resort fee, which is imposed by property owners’ associations at the resort, will be collected at the time of check-in.
You'll have the time of your life at Wyndham Ocean Walk, nestled on the shores of one of the only pedestrian beaches in Daytona Beach, Florida. A plethora of shops, restaurants, museums and annual events are just minutes away. The Ocean Walk Village, Convention Center, Daytona Beach Bandshell, Boardwalk and Main Street Pier are conveniently located right next door.
Wyndham Ocean Walk resort features spacious studio, one-, two-, three-bedroom and penthouse resort suites that comfortably sleep four to ten guests and range from 500 - 1,455 square feet. Suites feature one king or two doubles in the master, one king or two doubles in the guest rooms and a queen sleeper sofa in the living area. Most suites offer the privacy of separate bedrooms, the convenience of a washer/dryer and separate living/dining areas. You are sure to appreciate the economy of a partial or full kitchen and TVs throughout, while many suites feature a balcony and whirlpool tub.
Gear up for high-speeding NASCAR racing at the Daytona International Speedway, only five miles away. Don't miss the Daytona 500 Experience featuring all things NASCAR. Visiting families and prospective university students can make a vacation out of their campus visits to Embry Riddle University, Bethune Cookman College and the University of Florida Daytona Beach.
You'll discover it all at Wyndham Ocean Walk. This beachfront vacation resort offers exceptional amenities and leisure comforts that create an unforgettable family vacation or romantic retreat in the heart of Daytona Beach. A dip in one of the two indoor or two outdoor heated pool, a relaxed journey down the lazy river or an exhilarating gush down the water slide is the perfect way to either de-stress or let out a little extra energy. The fitness center features work-out machines, free weights and even a variety of health classes to stay fit. Kids and adults of all ages can challenge their friends to a match in the game room or one of the miniature golf courses, and enjoy fun resort activities programs. A social occasion, wedding or event held in the 250-person Grand Ballroom is sure to be the highlight of the season.
NOTE: Depending on the length of your stay and due to the fact that resorts do not clean the suites daily, you may be upgraded to a larger suite during your stay with us.Get the full listing »