Please read the listing carefully.
-.- This is a "no shoes indoors" space so please make sure BEFORE you book that you and your guests are ok with removing their shoes upon entering the premises
- Pets are not allowed on the premises even temporarily and doing so will result in a $600 fee, loss of the $600 security deposit and immediate eviction without refund.
-- - There are no parties or events permitted on the premises. The home is not to exceed the reserved number of guests at any time, breaking either of these rules will result in immediate eviction, a $600 fine and loss of the $600 security deposit.
- Basic necessities such as sheets, pillows, towels, and dishes are included but you will need to bring your toiletries (toilet paper, soaps, detergents etc.).
6 Large Bedrooms, 5 Baths, Sleeps 12
4 Kings, 2 Queens
This Newer 6 bedroom 5 bath home in the Solterra Resort Community is now available for short term renting. Newly listed, don't delay as this home will book quickly.
The main floor living area is very spacious for family with lots of room for everyone and a 58" HD TV. The kitchen is well equipped to make your favorite meal while on holiday. Features granite counter tops and new appliances.
Step out the large patio doors to the covered patio overlooking the large fully screened in pool with safety fence. Enjoy Florida sun & take a dip in the private pool!
Go upstairs to the lounge area and you will find a 58" HD TV & plenty of space to relax after a long day at the parks.
This home is just 5 min walk from the Solterra resort clubhouse with huge resort pool with slide, gym, tennis courts, lazy river and clubhouse restaurant.
Solterra Resort Orlando Florida Vacation and Residential Homes
Solterra may surprise you in more ways than one! Abundant with natural flora and fauna, Solterra offers a therapeutic escape from your hectic life. With proximity to Orlando's world-famous attractions, exceptional shopping centers, easy access to I-4 and in the vicinity of clear lakes and top notch golf courses, Solterra is an ideal location where you can have it all!
As you enter through the charming gatehouse, you will feel the harmony that living close to nature brings. Water conservation areas and luscious greenery around the community creates a peaceful home environment. An elaborate, spacious 6,700 sqft clubhouse encompasses an internet room, fitness center and a large inviting gathering room. Moreover, it is equipped with many outdoor activities so you can have fun in the sun including a resort style pool, picnic area, children's playground and volleyball court.
Solterra Resort features the beautiful Palm, Beach and Coastal Collection of homes. These gorgeous homes are designed with generous open living areas, elegant features, and flowing layouts for a truly exclusive feeling. Homes in Solterra are located on over-sized conservation or water home sites, providing privacy in the back yard. Nature's paradise can be your private retreat!
Let yourself be pampered. This is Florida living at it's best!
Additional paid options-
BBQ Propane Grill:
$35 for your entire stay and include a full tank of propane. Fee goes to the cost of propane, cleaning and Maintenance of the grill.
Zero Gravity Massage Chair:
$50 for up to 2 weeks of unlimited usage.
The cost for the pool heating is $30 per day to heat to 80 degrees or $35 per day for 84 degrees (6-day minimum stay); it is charged separately after the reservation is confirmed.
Before accepting your pool heating request, we need you to carefully review and accept the following conditions:
1) Guests do not have access to the pool heating system. A lock is installed on the system. Please do not attempt to tamper with the locks, doing so will result in a $600 fee and loss security deposit.
2) Pool temperature will be set up to 84 degrees F (depending on the option you choose). Pool temperature might vary between 78 and 84 degrees F, since the pool heating system will go on cycles.
3) Pool heating does not produce water temp like a hot tub but it will feel comfortable to enter.
4) Pool heating will not be available if the exterior temperature is too low (less than 50F); the cost of heating would be too high.
5) We reserve ourselves the right to cancel and refund the pool heating charge, at our discretionGet the full listing »