This beautifully appointed two-bedroom Junior Villa is situated in a stunning location… on the top of the ravine overlooking the Mediterranean Sea. The magnificent sea views from the patio and the overflow infinity edge private swimming pool are, quite simply, to die for.
This property is one of the best two-bedroom Junior Villas and is ideal for families but also for the helplessly romantic! Given that it is located at Aphrodite Hills in Cyprus, it is of course also perfect for sun seekers, golfers, and spa lovers.
The property is situated in Aphrodite Hills, an area steeped in Cypriot culture. It is conveniently located just 15 minutes away from Paphos International Airport, 20 minutes away from the city centre of Paphos and 75 minutes from Larnaca International Airport. The nearest family-friendly beach is also 15 minutes away.
Paphos International Airport - 15.6 km
Larnaca International Airport - 110 km
Paphos Centre - 22.5 km
Beach: Avdimou Bay - 15 km
The living room is tastefully furnished and features a huge grey cloth sofa, a large flat screen TV, CD and DVD players. The wooden door leads out to the patio/pool area, where you can relax and enjoy your drinks watching the sparkling sea… whilst listening to your favourite CD!
The fully equipped kitchen is complete with high-quality fixtures and fittings and excellent appliances.
These include everything one could ask for - a refrigerator, microwave, oven, cooker hob, washing machine. It features beautiful granite worktops and a wooden dining table with four dining chairs.
The master bedroom is spacious and enjoys a double bed with bedside cabinets, bedside lamps and spacious fitted wardrobes. The décor is cream and white linen with curtains on the door leading to the balcony. The sea views from this balcony are absolutely breathtaking. An en suite bathroom features a bath, double vanity unit and toilet.
The second bedroom features two single beds, fitted wardrobes, chests of drawers and one bedside table with a lamp. The décor of this bedroom is also is cream and white linen with curtains on the door leading to the balcony. As expected, the views from this balcony are also stunning. Outside of this bedroom there is a bathroom which is equipped with a shower cubicle, single vanity top and toilet.
The idyllic position of the 7m x 3m overflow infinity edge private swimming pool overlooks the Mediterranean Sea. Once in the water you feel as if you are actually swimming in the sea! The beautiful outdoor area is complete with a rattan table and matching chairs, sun loungers and matching umbrella… the perfect place to enjoy your days in the sun!
** SPECIAL OFFER FOR BOOKINGS IN MAY / JUNE: 15% DISCOUNT + FREE €100 ON-RESORT CREDIT **(valid till 15/05)
** 10% DISCOUNT FROM 1 TO 14 JUL AND FROM 25 AUG TO 31 OCT **(valid till 30/04)
- Mid-stay cleaning provided in all property types, usually on the 3rd or 4th day of stay, typical for a 7-night stay.
- Pool towels provided in properties and changed on the mid-stay clean
- ‘Welcome Food Parcel’ on arrival. This includes: Mineral water, Tea, Coffee, White sugar, Brown sugar, Biscuits, Long-life milk portions.
- ‘Kitchen Cleaning Pack’ on arrival. This includes a miniature dishwashing liquid, 2 dishwashing tablets (if a dishwasher is available), a sponge and a wash cloth.
- Bathroom amenities on arrival.
- 24-hour Security Assistance.
- Baby cots and/or highchairs can be provided on request and free of charge.
OPTIONAL SERVICES (pre-bookable or on request locally for an extra charge)
• Personal Chef at the Villa (pre-booking only if booking is not made during the Early Booking offer period)
• Babysitting Services
• Private Fitness Training or Yoga Classes at The Retreat Spa
• Private Tennis Lessons at the Tennis Academy
• Private Golf Lessons at the Golf Academy
• Tailor-made menus, nutrition, special occasions at the Village Square outlets
• VIP Private Cruises, Boat Trips and Fishing Trips
• Luxury Car Rentals
• Excursions, guided tours and Waterparks
PUBLIC FACILITIES (subject to opening hours/days)
For your convenience there is a Holiday Residences Reception that acts as the Information Centre. ATM Cash Machine and a 24/7 Medical Centre. The Village Square features the ‘Pantopoleio Supermarket’, Bakery and a varied selection of shops, bars and restaurants including a traditional Taverna, Pizza & Pasta, Gate to India Restaurant, Pub & Bar, Costa Coffee, Häagen-Dazs, Beer Garden and a Kebab House.
• Holiday Residences are not adjacent to, nor are they part of the Aphrodite Hills Hotel or the TUI Sensatori brand. Therefore, Holiday Residences guests CANNOT visit the hotel for use of facilities or restaurants & bars.
• Holiday Residences is not responsible for any guests visiting and subsequently being declined entry to the hotel.
• A rental car is highly recommended, particularly for guests staying in the Superior, Elite or Mythos Villas.
• Check-in time:14:00hrs, Check-out time: 10:00hrs
• Check-in: Keys are to be collected at the Holiday Residences Reception & Guest Lounge, located in the Village Square being the Resort Centre.
• Upon arrival, a damage deposit may be requested.Get the full listing »