Situated in a highly coveted area in the foothills of a majestic mountain range is this beautifully decorated penthouse apartment. Feel right at home in this spacious apartment that offers 2 large bedrooms and 1 fully equipped bathroom. The unique interior is coupled with a terrace and roof terrace that provides spectacular views of the sparkling Mediterranean Sea.
Crystal Bay Marina gives you two options when it comes to staying by the pool, you can stay by the Joya Pool were waiters will serve you at your lounger or if you prefer you can mingle at the poolside bar drinking whatever takes your pleasure I hear the cosmopolitan is fully loaded, alternatively enjoy the quieter pool at the lower end of the resort were you can relax undisturbed as you read your latest novel.
If you fancy something other than the pool with have a golf practice area where you can chip, putt, take a bunker shot or even hit some drives into net. If you prefer a workout you can always hit the gym. A little less strenuous, why not ask at the Joya for the petanque balls and take them to the nearby court.
Facilities on site include a
• Break a sweat with our fully equipped gym
• Excellent restaurant and bar (open 9am - late)
• Cool down in 2 large outdoor pools and children s pool
• A children s playground for the kids to run around
• Work on your handicap with our golf practice area
• Explore the area with our bicycle hire service.
• Wi-Fi access in and around the restaurant area,
• Maid service available (at extra cost) and laundry service (chargeable).
• We can also arrange transport for you. We can provide quotes for you for taxi hire, airport transfers, tours of North Cyprus and rental cars (self drive).
Interaction with guests
We can supply you with all the tourist information you need to decide what you want to do - if anything- during your stay. Alternatively we can be more hands on and arrange activities for you and you and your family/friends. Just tell us what you re into and we ll suggest some suitable activities!
We have office staff around on weekdays, and restaurant staff available for questions from 9am breakfast time when the restaurant opens until late (11pm +) when the bar closes.
Other things to note
• Reasonable utility allowance per apartment of 14Kwh per day for electricity and 0.2 tonnes per day for water.
• Usage above this will be charged at 1TL per KwH and 10TL per tonne of water.
• Credit card details will need to be given on arrival or a cash deposit for this purpose.
• A security deposit is taken in the form of a credit card imprint against damages and theft. Utility usage over the allowance will be taken via this deposit method.
It is important that guest notify us of any items in the apartment that may have been damaged during their stay. Also upon departure we ask that guest collect all used/dirty laundry (towel and sheets) and put them in one place all together. Also all trash should be disposed of outside the apartment in the available trash bins. We do not expect guest to do a comprehensive clean upon departure. We do expect guest to leave the apartment in a relatively acceptable state. The apartment should be left as close to how it was when they arrived.Get the full listing »