Royal Sun Residence is equipped with three large swimming pools.A walking distance from the beach, a safe environment, a variety of activities.
Services and Activities:
Bicycle Lane, Walking Path
Basketball & Volleyball Court
3 Outdoor Swimming Pools
Restaurants and Cafes
Supermarket and much more
Just 300 meters from sandy Long Beach with crystal clear water, near historic city of Famagusta, ancient ruins of Salamis, nature reserve of Karpaz Peninsula. The beach has a pedestrian walkway and bicycle path, children’s play area and adults outdoor gym. The area includes restaurants, supermarkets and many alternatives for fans of recreational activities such as windsurfing, paragliding, scuba diving and etc.
One Bedroom Flat (newly built 2017) consisting of a living room (open plan kitchen) with a balcony and a bedroom, bathroom, situated on the ground floor part of a residence complex with it's own pool.
Accomodates up to 4 persons–a sofa bed (for 2 persons) and a normal double bed(2 persons). An extra fold-up bed is also available when there is a need.
Flat is fully furnished and equipped with all kitchenware, home accessories, Satellite TV and Wi-Fi.
Free bottle of wine and fruit plate on arrival for those who stay 2 weeks or more.
UTILITY COSTS : water and unlimited internet are included in the rental price.
A deposit of 100 € is also required at check in, which is refunded on departure, if no damage was caused.
3 minutes walking distance to the Long Beach Sea
2 minutes walking distance to Supermarket
5 minutes driving distance to Yeni Iskele City Center(Banks, Restaurants, Police Station)
5 minutes driving distance to Ancient City of Salamis and beaches
5 minutes driving distance to Salamis-Kocareis Beach
6 minutes driving distance to Anfora Shopping Centre (Shops, Gym)
7 minutes driving distance to Bogaz village (Famous Fish Restaurants and Harbour)
7 minutes driving distance to the Old City of Famagusta
20 minutes drive to Bafra with its casinos (also there is a casino in Salamis), hotels and marina.
35 minutes driving distance to Ercan Airport
40 minutes driving distance to Nicosia (Capital City)
50 minutes driving distance to Larnaca Airport
50 minutes driving distance to Kyrenia (City of Tourism)
Worth to visit:
The area is full of historical and religious sights!
In the near town of Famagusta:
- The city walls of Famagusta (surrounding the old city center),
- Nestorian church of St. George,
- Sinan Pasha Mosque (the prices of Peter and Paul),
- Othello Castle,
- The Palazzo del Proveditoro,
- Mosque of Mustafa Pasha (St. Nicholas Cathedral),
- Monastery of the Apostle Barnabas,
- The ancient city of Salamis,
- the closed city of Vorosh.
In the capital of Nicosia:
- Church of St. Nicholas - Bedesten,
- The Kyrenia Gates,
- Haydar Pasha Mosque (St. Catherine's Church),
- The Selimiye Mosque (Hagia Sophia),
- Monastery of Apsintiotissa,
- Castle Bufavento,
- Mosque Arab Ahmet Pasha,
- Area of Ataturk,
- The inn is Bujuk Khan,
- Mevlevi Museum,
- Turkish Baths.
In the area of Guzelyurt:
- Ancient city of Soli
- Vouni's Palace,
- The Archaeological Museum,
- The Church of St. Mamas,
- Mavi Koshk (the Blue House).
GIRNE (still widely known by its Greek name Kyrenia or Keryneia) is the most beautiful town in Cyprus, owing to its ravishing harbour, mighty Venetian castle, and a backdrop of sharp and craggy mountains. It even has a pleasant climate, courtesy of those mountains, which bring cooler air and a greener landscape than in the rest of Cyprus.
Apart from the harbour and the castle, there’s much else hidden away amongst Girne’s steep serpentine alleys. The Anglican Church, the Cafer Paşa Camii, the Ottoman Cemetery and theChrysopolitissa Church attest to the spiritual life of the town, the tiny Folk Art Museum and Icon Museum to its cultural life, and the Bandabuliya together with a host of shops to its commercial side. Finally, Girne’s numerous cafés and restaurants offer the opportunity to eat, drink and socialize with friendly locals, or just enjoy the views and the chance to people-watch in comfort.
In the Karpas Peninsula
Famous for its wild donkeys and relatively little else, the Karpaz Peninsula (Kirpaşa) stretches for 70km, a tapering finger of land pointing northeast towards Turkey and Syria. One of the most sparsely settled places on the island, road improvements have now made it more readily accessible and holiday villages are springing up along its otherwise pristine beaches. It is a nature reserve with wild donkeys, where there is a "golden beach".
Greek Cypriots also make pilgrimages here to visit Apostolos Andreas Monastery, near the peninsula’s tip. There is no fixed view on where Karpaz begins, but we’ve defined this area as east ofIskele/Boğaz on the south coast, and Kaplica on its north coast. On this basis the atmospheric castle of Kantara falls within its boundaries.
• St. Barnabas Monastery 9.2 km
• Othello Tower 14.7 km
• The Venetian Palace 14.9 km
Restaurants and markets
• Doktorlar Sitesi SuperMarketSupermarket 0.1 km
• La Prima Porta Del Mare Restaurant 0.1 km
• Royal Sun SuperMarket Supermarket 0.1 km
• Royal Sun Cafe & Bar Cafe/bar 0.5 km
• İskele Balık Restoranı / Iskele Balik Fish Restaurant Restaurant 3 km
• Lokkum Kebab RestaurantRestaurant 3 km
• Unimar Iskele Market 3 km
• Petek Pastanesi Cafe/bar 3.5 km
• Lemar Market 4 km
• 1001 SuperMarket Market 5.5 km
• Glapsides Beach Sea/ocean 13 km
• Kantara Kalesi / Kantara CastleMountain15 km
• Palm Beach Sea/ocean 15 km
• Magusa Sur İçi / Famagusta Walled City Mountain18 km
• Bafra Turizm Bölgesi / Bafra Tourism Area Mountain25 km
• Bafra Beach Sea/ocean 25 km
• Ercan Airport 38.1 km
• Larnaca International Airport 49 km
Local bus stop in about 5 minutes by foot.
Near the complex, there is a taxi stop, a car rental place, and a bicycle rental placeGet the full listing »