Idyllic summer days on Maine's coast await at this 3-bed, 2-bath Cutler vacation rental townhome. Set across the street from Holmes Bay, with access to nearly a mile of waterfront, walking trails and tennis courts, this ideally situated property is perfect for 5 guests. Savor fresh lobster in Bar Harbor, sunbathe on beaches, hike world-class Bold Coast Trails, explore Acadia National Park and ride along the rugged shore, lakes and woodland streams of the 87-mile Sunrise Trail during your stay.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2 (Sunrise Room): Twin Bed | Bedroom 3 (Maine Woods): Full Bed
With 1,260 square feet of bright interior space facing Holmes Bay, this Beachwood Bay Estates unit beckons you to escape to Maine's scenic shoreline. You'll be within walking distance of the beach, hiking, cycling and have a delightful townhouse to call home during your stay.
The living room boasts comfortable couches and a cable TV so you can catch up on your favorite shows even while you're away from home. Adirondack chairs and loungers furnish the spacious deck, so you have space to unwind indoors and outside!
Pack a picnic for a hike in Cutler Coast Preserve utilizing the large, fully equipped kitchen. After your hike, visit the neighboring town of Machias and treat yourself to a night off of cooking with a decadent seafood meal out at a local restaurant.
Back at home, the community nature trails with seating areas let you soak in the beautiful setting at the end of each day. When you crawl into bed at night, you'll quickly fall asleep in the peaceful quiet of your Downeast getaway.
-- THE LOCATION --
Located just across the street from the coast, this idyllic property provides access to numerous trails throughout the community and surrounding area - both perfect for hiking and biking adventures. Ancient glaciers created a range of mountains with mossy forests, connected waterways and wildlife accessible through the Bold Coast Trails such as the network in the Cutler Coast Public Preserve.
For boating and hiking, along with spectacular natural scenery, head to Quoddy Head State Park or Acadia National Park! The neighboring town of Bar Harbor is famed for its location on Mount Desert Island, plus a rich history and natural beauty. Pack your passport so you can visit Campobello Island, Canada, home to the Roosevelt Campobello International Park that features whale watching and great eats.
Bring along your road bike or rent one to ride the 86-mile Sunrise Trail, which is 10 miles from the unit. Nearby, the town of Machias boasts historic buildings, artisan shops and hosts annual events like the Machias Wild Blueberry Festival.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free Wifi, a cable TV, in-unit washer and dryer, furnished deck, private backyard, full access to community amenities, garage parking for 1 vehicle, driveway parking for 2 vehicles or an RV/camper and more
- Beautiful Cutler location steps away from the water with easy access to area attractions including the Bold Coast Trails, Quoddy Head State Park, Acadia National Park, Bar Harbor and Campobello Island
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Bangor International Airport - 287 Godfrey Blvd, Bangor, ME 04401, (~99.3 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that all bedrooms are located on the second floor, which may present difficulties for travelers with mobility impairments
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »