Experience Long Island's vibrant North Fork wine country like a local when you stay at this charming 'Vintage Cottage.' Nestled in the sought after beach community of Nassau Point in the heart of wine country, this 4-bedroom, 1.5-bath vacation rental for 10 is the perfect place for your Cutchogue getaway. Forget the hassle of the city traffic! From here you'll be minutes to more than 20 wineries and vineyards and near Peconic Bay. Sample vintages, sail the bay and settle in for a marvelous stay.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2 (Peach Room): Full Bed | Bedroom 3 (Pink Room): 2 Twin Beds | Office: Full Bed | BAsement Game Room: Sleeper Sofa, Twin-over-Twin Bunk Beds
With 1,800 square feet and all the comforts of home, you're sure to settle in for a stress-free stay in no time.
The main living room offers comfortable seating and the warm decor makes you feel right at home. Turn on the wood-burning fireplace and stream your favorite shows through the flat-screen Smart TV. It's the perfect setting for family movie night!
Be sure to bring along your favorite family recipes to prepare in the fully equipped kitchen. With stainless steel appliances and cooking essentials, you can whip up a home-cooked feast in no time. Serve for 6 at the dining table, or dine with a view in the light of the sunroom.
When the sun sets, throw some provided wood in the outdoor fire pit and roast marshmallows under starry skies. There's simply no better way to call it a night.
-- THE LOCATION --
'Vintage Cottage' puts you in an ideal place to discover all of Long Island's wine country. There are more than 20 wineries and vineyards right at your fingertips, including Lenz Winery 3 miles away, Duck Walk Vineyards 4.1 miles away, Pugliese Vineyards to 3.3 miles away, Pellegrini Vineyards 4.8 miles away and Mcall Wines 4.9 miles away - just to name a handful!
Enjoy the local traditions during your stay, including Greenport Seaports Maritime Festival, Mitchell park's Carousel and Camera Obscura, the Fireman's Barbeque and the Mattituck Lions Annual Strawberry Festival.
For a relaxing day on the water, there are private beaches, sailing, boating, fishing and more. If golf is your game head to Indian Island Golf Course, Shelter Island Golf Course or Sag Harbor Golf Course. When you don't feel like cooking, there is a plethora of award-winning artisan foods, 5-star fare and family restaurants within the area.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen w/ stainless steel appliances, 1 flat-screen Smart TVs w/ Chrome Cast, 1 cable TV, free WiFi, wood-burning fireplace (wood provided), fire pit (wood provided), driveway parking for 2 vehicles, additional parking for 2-3 vehicles and more
- Central Cutchogue location just minutes from wineries, golf courses, museums, private beaches and award-winning restaurants. Situated in the heart of Long Island's fabulous wine country!
- Nearest Airport: Long Island MacArthur Airport - 100 Arrival Ave, Ronkonkoma, NY 11779, ~ (45.9 miles)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No parties or large gatherings - smaller events or gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »