Escape to the beautiful Whitefish Chain of Lakes in this spacious 4-bedroom, 3-bathroom Crosslake vacation rental house. This cabin style home boasts 2,500 square-feet of living space, sleeping accommodations for 9, and is situated right on Little Pine Lake. Park your boat at the private boat landing in the backyard, and enjoy easy access to the town of Crosslake, located only 2 miles away!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bedroom 4: 1 Queen Bed 1 Twin Bed
The spacious layout of the main floor creates the perfect space to accommodate large families or group gatherings. The living room fully embodies the warmth of a cabin with wood paneling on the walls and cozy, leather furnishings. The space includes a gas-burning fireplace, cable TV, 2 comfortable sofas, and a quaint dining table set for 2.
Off the living room lies a fully equipped kitchen with a large center island and wood finished cabinets. Whip up your favorite recipes and enjoy them at the dining table adjacent to the kitchen.
Experience your best night’s sleep in one of the 4 cozy bedrooms - 2 upstairs, 1 on the main level, and 1 in the basement. The upstairs bedrooms share a jack and jill style bathroom, equipped with a tub-shower combo. The house features 2 more full bathrooms, 1 in the basement and 1 on the main level.
Be sure to take full advantage of the large deck overlooking the lake and fire pit. Aside from the serene views, the deck also features a patio table set for 4 and a gas grill for evening cookouts.
-- THE LOCATION --
Ideally situated right on Little Pine Lake, this home grants access to the Whitefish Chain of Lakes, straight from the backyard. Avoid the hassle of the crowded, public boat access with your own private landing on the property. With 14 inter-connecting lakes, the possibilities are endless!
Located only 2 miles away, take a day to explore downtown Crosslake and all that the area has to offer.
During the day, check out various shops and restaurants or indulge in outdoor activities, such as hiking and biking.
For superb golfing, Grandview Lodge Golf Course, Madden’s on Gull Lake, and Legacy Courses at Cragun’s are all within driving distance from this vacation rental house.
For a vibrant nightlife experience, the house is located only 1 mile from Moonlite Bay, 2 miles from The Wharf and 3 miles from Manhattan Beach Lodge.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, in-unit laundry machines, central air conditioning, free WiFi, 2 cable TVs, huge deck, gas grill, fire pit, private boat landing, and more
- Unbeatable location right on the water - Enjoy access to the Whitefish Chain of Lakes and a private boat landing, downtown, restaurants, shops, golf courses, and more
- Closest Commercial Airport - Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport, Fort Snelling Unorganized Territory, MN 55111, (~162 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pets allowed with $75 fee per stay
- Parties, events or large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please inquire with Evolve for additional details)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »