This beautiful complex of two stone Villas with pool in small lovely village Duboka (Riviera Dubrovnik) attracts many visitors, so do not miss the chance and be one of them and enjoy with your friends and family in this unique ambient.
Sunlit with beautiful sea view Luxury Villa Marija is an ideal place for those who want to spend their holidays in a quiet and friendly atmosphere in the small village Duboka. Duboka is a place located on the Adriatic coast 150 km from Split (1700 years old town protected by UNESCO ), 70 km from Dubrovnik (old town protected by UNESCO ), 40 km from Međugorje (the place of apparitions of the Virgin Mary), 60 km from Mostar (famous Old Bridge) and 40km from waterfalls of Kravica. Riviera Dubrovnik is full with beautiful beaches with many bars and restaurants, all kind of water sports and a lot of fun!
Luxury Villa Marija is in family property in a quiet environment, 700 meters from the sea.
Comfort, equipment, quality, the sea and beautiful beaches are just some of the features of our property.
The property consists of two stone houses built more than 150 years ago.
2008. property has been completely renovated keeping traditional Dalmatian architecture and modern needs .
First house has two floors with two rooms (for four people), two bathrooms, kitchen and living room, and a small wine cellar. The second house has three floors, with three bedrooms (six people), two bathrooms, kitchen, dining room and living room. The total area of both houses is 230m2. Croft is 500m2, with a swimming pool, barbecue and gardens full of greenery and flowers that make this property an oasis of peace and privacy for your unforgettable holiday.
There is an open plan arrangement on the ground floor of the houses. The kitchens are modern and fully equipped with stove, oven, refrigerator, freezer, dishwasher, kettle, toaster and coffee machine, as well as all the cooking utensils, plates and glassware. Just off set from the kitchen is a traditional bread oven. There is one washing machine between the two houses.
There are two living rooms, and two kitchens, one in each villa, each contains an LCD TV, DVD player and a radio. Near to the living area there is an indoor dining area, with a hand-carved table.
The bedrooms follow a similar interior style; they have lovely exposed stone walls and wooden beams in the ceiling. Three of the bedrooms have double beds and two of the bedrooms have twin beds. There are three bath or shower rooms in the main house and one shower room in the secondary house, with plenty of towels provided.
House owners, my parents Marija and Boro are at your disposal.
Number of beds : 10
Double bed rooms : 3
Twin bed rooms : 2
Bathrooms : 4
Pool size: 28 m2
Parking spaces : 5 to 6
Wi-Fi,TV, LCD TV, DVD, radio, CD, home cinema, Washing machine, air conditioning (living room and hall), hair drier, outdoor fireplace and outdoor seating, pool.
refrigerator, stove, oven, freezer, toaster, coffee/tea machine (filter or espresso), microwave, dishwasher.
Nearest attractions :
- Dubrovnik one of the most prominent tourist destinations in the Mediterranean protected by UNESCO, (70 km )
- Cavtat Greek colony Epidaurum (90 km)
- Arboretum Trsteno (54 km)
- Makarska (79 km)
- Ston medieval town whose history dates back to the early fourteenth century (30 km)
- Narona Roman province from the 2nd century BC, Museum Narona (27 km)
- Diocletian 's Palace - 1700 years Olda palace protected by UNESCO, Split (150 km)
- Salona, the capital of the Roman province of Dalmatia (155 km)
- Trogir is the best - preserved Romanesque - Gothic town and one of the most beautiful in this part of Europe, protected by UNESCO (185 km)
- Biokovo - Nature Park (mountain) - (120 km)
Omis - ancient city , famous for its medieval pirates (120 km)
- National Park Krka (200 km)
- National Park Mljet (55km)
- Zadar (270km)
- Mostar - Ancient town with famous Old Bridge (60 km)
- Medjugorje - The place of apparitions of the Virgin Mary and popular site of Catholic pilgrimage (40km)
- Kravica - Waterfall (40km)Get the full listing »