Villa Ivisa is situated in the center of Rabac, the pearl of the Istrian peninsula east coast. The spacious terrace, gazebo, outdoor kitchen and swimming pool, along with the stunning panoramic view of the entire bay and the Kvarner Bay islands, makes it an ideal place to spend your holidays. At about 200 m there's a grocery store, a 2-minute walk separates you from the downtown and a 10-minute walk from the nearest beach. Nearby there are also walking and bicycle trails, tennis and paintball courts.
Whether you want to spend a peaceful, relaxing or active holiday, Villa Iviša offers you a perfect place to enjoy the combination of the sun, sea and pleasant atmosphere.
- 4 bedrooms with double beds
- 3 bathrooms with shower
- kitchen - living room (equipped with: electric and gas cooker, oven, hood, refrigerator and freezer, dishwasher, (american) coffee machine, kettle, microwave, toaster; SAT-TV, radio; washing machine, iron, vacuum cleaner)
- outdoor private pool + sunbeds, parasols and solar shower
- open and covered terrace + table for 8
- outdoor kitchen with grill and refrigerator, and outdoor bathroom
- free wi-fi
- air conditioning
- available on request: infant bed (5 €/day) and high chair (3 €/day)
- minimum stay: 7 nights
- changeover: Saturday
- check-in: from 13:00
- check-out: till 10:00
Weekly price includes the following services:
- welcome pack
- change of linen and towels once a week
- maintenance of the pool and the garden
- electricity, water, gas
- residence tax and all other fees and taxes
- final cleaning
- downtown: 200 m
- grocery store: 200 m
- restaurant: 50 m
- sea: 300 m
- nearest town – Labin: 4 km
Additional fees to be charged upon arrival
Refundable Security Deposit: 100€
After you successfully submit your reservation request, you will receive an e-mail response from the home owner or property manager, within the next 24 hours. At this point, the full details of your confirmed reservation including the address of the property and the contact details of your local host will be shared with you through e-mail.
We hope you have a pleasant stay!
#60752Get the full listing »