ED Refnr. 2510712
Located on island Pašman in a little place called Ždrelac, this beautiful villa, which magic the photography can not capture, is part of a complex of old dalmatian houses built over 150 years ago.
The house has 4 bedrooms, of which three are on the first floor above the kitchen and living room, and master bedroom is in separate part of complex. There are total of three bathrooms and additional toilet in the tavern by the pool. Kitchen is well equipped, laundry service is available at the house. Beautiful covered terrace on the first floor is favorite place for guests, since there is a light breeze blowing all day and the sea view is magnificent.
Beautiful garden with olive trees, 36 m2 pool, tavern, benches and sitting areas, children playground and bikes...all for guest to enjoy. There is outside grill area in the garden and also inside grill area in the tavern, for rainy days.
The house is made of stone so there is no need for air conditioning on the ground floor. Villa is enclosed with stone walls but is part of the complex of old houses which makes it unique.
On the island there are many interesting places to visit like old medieval monastery on hill Čokovac, fortress Pustograd from 6th century, old nobleman's house Ugrinića Dvori etc.
Zadar region is known for it's historical and natural beauty. The town itself is over 2000 thousand years old, and since 2017 it's on UNESCOS list of cultural heritage. Of 8 national parks in Croatia 5 are near Zadar, there are also 3 nature parks – Telaščica, Velebit and Vransko jezero, caves and birds nesting places to visit.
There is Kornati national park with it's 150 islands that one can visit on a one day boat trip tour. Same tour offers a visit to nature park Telaščica.
Krka national park is only 50 minutes away. There you can bathe under beautiful waterfalls, have a walk in woods and see various species that live in the park.
There are organized tours to national park Plitvice, one of the most famous places in Europe with beautiful lakes and waterfalls. You can also visit national park Paklenica and take a course in cliffclimbing there. On the other side of Velebit there is national park Sjeverni Velebit where you can visit rescued bears.
Each part of Zadar region has it's own beauty one can explore: vine tasting, sightseeing, surfing...there is an adventure waiting for you on every corner of this beautiful region.
- Electricity: per object and day included in price .
- Final cleaning: per object and day included in price .
- Visitor's tax: included in price .
- Climatisation / Ventilators: included in price .
- Parking facilities: per object and day included in price .
- Internet: per object and day included in price .
- Pet: per pet and day Costs amounting to 10 EUR (Mandatory).
- Bed linen: per object and day available and included in price (Mandatory).
- Towels: per object and day available and included in price (Mandatory).
- Property area: 1300 m²
- Enclosed with a hedge, a wall or a fence
- Number of kitchens: 1
- Number of living rooms: 1
- Number of toilets: 1
- Distance to next shopping facilities: 300 km
- Distance to town: 15 kmGet the full listing »