ED Refnr. 854416
A holiday dream for ten people
The Villa Leonardo already makes something: Surrounded by a 1,500 square meter property, it rises
above the azure horizon. Up to ten people can realize their dream holiday in the stately villa. Even
the massive wooden beams, which remind the villa of historic mansions, are impressive. Here is also
the spacious veranda. Chill out with exclusive lounge chairs. The exterior is characterized by the
harmonious coloring of brown, beige and white natural tones, which are taken up in the interior. The
highlight is the open space concept, which makes the rooms appear spacious and airy. Three
wooden pillars separate the living area from the kitchen area. A place for convivial hours is the living
area in any case. The massive dining table for a total of ten people and the oversized sofa beds offer
enough space for every holiday guest. A highlight is the modern, anthracite-colored wood-burning
fireplace, which ensures pleasant warmth even on cool nights. The floor is equipped with functional
tiles, the linen curtains and the rustic roof beams give the villa a unique rustic look.
Nice for cooking
In the spacious kitchen, which blends in harmoniously with the overall ambience, there is plenty of
space to prepare delicious dishes together. Here you will find everything you need: an oven, ceramic
hob, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, coffee machine and much more. The sumptuous selection of
plates, glasses and cutlery can be used to create a magical table in an instant. In the luxury
refrigerator is enough space for all sorts of ingredients and food.
Sweet dreams are waiting for the guests
Four country-style bedrooms promise sweet dreams. Three of them have a double bed, one with
two single beds, but can be joined together. Each bedroom has a direct connection to the private
bathroom, which is either equipped with a large bathtub or a comfortable shower. The restrained
colors, natural materials and rustic furniture will make you feel right at home. Two of the bedrooms
are upstairs, one on the living level on the ground floor. Wonderful retreats for private dreamhours.
A total of 275 square meters are available to holiday guests - plenty of room to relax and enjoy
private time. You can relax in your own private wellness area –equipped with sauna, whirlpool,
fitness equipment, LCD TV and shower. A small library and work area with Wi-Fi complete the indoor
From the sun terrace to the outdoor kitchen
In the well-kept garden is the private pool area with sun loungers and a spacious wooden terrace
and a fine swimming pool. There is also a covered summer kitchen with barbecue grill and a
beautiful dining area, where you can enjoy carefree hours. The landscaped garden has a large green
area over several pebble beds and a natural stone wall that delimits the property and emphasizes
the Mediterranean ambience. Sufficient parking possibilities with own car journey make the service
- Internet: per object and day included in price .
- Sauna: per object and day included in price .
- Parking facilities: per object and day included in price .
- Water: per object and day included in price .
- Electricity: once per object included in price .
- Final cleaning: once per object included in price .
- Visitor's tax: included in price .
- Climatisation / Ventilators: included in price .
- Heating: included in price .
- Pet: per pet and week Costs amounting to 100 EUR (optional).
- Fuel for chimney/fireplace: per object and day to be brought by tenant (Mandatory).
- Bed linen: per person and week available and included in price (Mandatory).
- Towels: per person and week available and included in price (Mandatory).
- Cot for adults: per object and week for rent at a price of 50 EUR (optional).
- Cot for children: per object and week for rent at a price of 50 EUR (optional).
- Property area: 1290 m²
- Number of kitchens: 1
- Number of living rooms: 1
- Number of toilets: 1
- Distance to next shopping facilities: 1.50 kmGet the full listing »