ED Refnr. 2446674
Beautiful traditional Istrian country house, completely restored and renovated in 2010. In the renovation of the stone house emphasis was placed on the preservation of traditional elements, which gives it a very pleasant atmosphere and makes the special charm.
The property is centrally located, near the center of the small village Jadreski, about 4 km from the sea and 6 km from the historic town of Pula.
The spacious 104 m² living space of the house for 3-6 persons is spread over two floors and is divided as follows:
The ground floor has a spacious living and dining area with an open kitchen. There is air conditioning, a pullout sofa bed, big smart TV on the wall, large dining table and an open fireplace. The view into the green garden underlines the wonderful atmosphere of the house. The covered terrace with the high quality garden furniture offers additional living comfort.
On the upper floor there are two bedrooms. One room has a queen size bed, satellite TV (flat screen) and a fan; connected is a bathroom with a hydromassage shower and a toilet; Of course, a hair dryer is available. Additionally there is a cot. The second room is identical, but offers an additional single bed and also has a bathroom with the same amenities.
On the 300 m² plot is a small fenced garden with sun loungers, outdoor shower, children's pool, children's swing on the lawn, outdoor fireplace with barbecue and a 35 m² covered terrace. In the beautiful garden grow Mediterranean plants and a pine donates natural shade. The outdoor area with its terrace and stylish seating area conveys a sense of traditional Istrian konoba culture.
Since the entire outdoor area, the terrace and the garden, are fenced and protected and are directly connected to the kitchen/dining/living area, the house is very well suited for small children. The parents can really be free of worries and allow their young children to play outside. The same goes for our beloved pets, of course.
Children under 3 years are free - a baby cot and baby rocking chair is available. Pets are welcome in this house (please contact us for more than one pet). The cooling mat and feeding bowls for pets are available.
Fresh bread rolls are available in the small grocery store, just 150 meters away. For the local farmers fresh milk, cheese and eggs are available on request daily. The nearest shopping center in Pula City Mall (Interspar and Kaufland) is about 6 km away. Fruit, vegetable, meat and fish market (local products) is located in the city center about 7 km.
The villa is located in the middle between Pula and all the famous beaches of Istria. The village is connected to the urban transportation network Pulas and guests who prefer to leave their car will find the local city bus stop in the immediate vicinity of the villa.
With the city bus you reach the city center (open market) within approx. 15 minutes. and to the beautiful beaches Valkane within about 20 minutes. Right next to our city bus stop Valkane the new the biggest shopping center in Istria "Max City" has just opened. It is a large modern shopping center on three levels and in addition a large underground car park. The shopping center has many clothing stores, a large grocery store "Plodine", a large German "DM" pharmacy, a large food center, a few cafes and pastry shops and three movie theters. All this is right next to our city bus stop, beautiful Valkane beaches with its beach volleyball courts, tennis courts, an outdoor gym and a long promenade under the pine forest along the sea coast.
We take note of the comments of our guests attentively to improve the equipment of the house according to their suggestions. Recently, we have expanded our inventory with additional crockery, cutlery and plates and in the near future we will also add a pull-out armchair (next to the existing sofa) and a smart TV in large format on the wall in the living / dining area.
We are happy to continue to receive your tips and recommendations.
The host speaks English, German and Italian.
Location / Distance:
• Pula Airport 4 km
• Grocery 150 m
• Restaurant 3 km
• shopping center 4 km
• pebble beach 3 km
• sandy beach 6.4 km
• Hiking trails from the house 150 m
• Bike paths 150 m
• City bus 150 m
• Pula: Roman amphitheater 8 km (cultural events, concerts and festivals)
• Brijuni National Park 14 km
• Rt Kamenjak Nature Park 17 km
• Rovinj 40 km (one of the most beautiful towns in Croatia)
• Porec 58 km (multitude of sights, among which, # 1 Croatia’s 7 Unesco Heritage World Sites - The Euphrasian Basilica)
• Motovun 70 (romantic small town on a 280 m high hill)
- Internet: per object and day included in price .
- Using washing machine : per object and day included in price .
- Electricity: per object and day included in price .
- Parking facilities: per object and day included in price .
- Climatisation / Ventilators: included in price .
- Visitor's tax: included in price .
- Pet: per pet and day Costs amounting to 8 EUR (Mandatory).
- Final cleaning: once per object Costs amounting to 55 EUR (Mandatory).
- Fuel for chimney/fireplace: per object and day according to consumption (Mandatory).
- Heating: according to consumption (Mandatory).
- Towels: per object and day available and included in price (Mandatory).
- Bed linen: per object and day available and included in price (Mandatory).
- Property area: 390 m²
- Enclosed with a hedge, a wall or a fence
- Number of kitchens: 1
- Number of living rooms: 1
- Number of toilets: 2
- Distance to next shopping facilities: 4 km
- Distance to town (Šišan & Pula): 3 kmGet the full listing »