ED Refnr. 2547305
Apartment Solinar with its Jacuzzi and superb outdoor terrace is the perfect place for holidays just 200 meters from the famous sandy beach. This beautiful and well equipped apartment spreads over 60 m2 and is ideal for 5 guests. All of that will make sure that you will never forget your vacation on island Krk.
Unique benefit of apartment Solinar is it's well equiped and spacious outdoor terrace. This 40m2 terrace is covered and totally private. It offers Jacuzzi, outdoor shower, two deck chairs, fan, garden furnishing for 8 guests and outdoor kitchen with grill. An impressive equipped outdoor kitchen has refrigerator for drinks, ice maker, dishwasher, sink and professional gas grill. It offers the opportunity to prepare traditional Adriatic dishes.
Apartment is located on the ground floor and has private entry. Ones you enter to apartment, you walk to open area with fully equiped kitchen, dining and living area with comfortable leather sofa and TV with digital programs. Kitchen with storage is fully equipped with utensils, pots, cutlery, dish clothes, 1 electric cooker, 3 gas cooker rings, oven, kitchen hood, refrigerator with freezer, coffee machine, toaster, electric kettle, pizza pan, food slicer, and kitchen mixer. There are two bedrooms and bathroom with shower with massage function, toilet, basin, hairdryer, towels and washing machine. One bedroom offers a double bed and second bedroom offers three single beds. Guests have at their disposal air conditioning, heating system, complete Wi-Fi coverage, digital TV, washing machine, bed linens and towels. Your car will be safely parked in a private and shaded parking located by the house.
Apartment Solinar is located in village Soline in Soline bay on island Krk. In the past few years, the healing effects of mud from the Melina beach have been officially proven on the basis of concrete cases (it mitigates or fully eliminates various types of bone aches and skin diseases), turning the Soline Bay into an increasingly attractive summer destination. Due to its geographic position, a closed bay with a shallow sea and the climatic features, the bathing season in the Soline Bay starts early in the spring and lasts until late fall.
- Water: per object and day included in price .
- Electricity: per object and day included in price .
- Pet: per object and day included in price .
- Parking facilities: per object and day included in price .
- Internet: per object and day included in price .
- Final cleaning: per object and day included in price .
- Climatisation / Ventilators: included in price .
- Visitor's tax: included in price .
- Heating: included in price .
- Towels: per object and day available and included in price (Mandatory).
- Bed linen: per object and day available and included in price (Mandatory).
- Enclosed with a hedge, a wall or a fence
- Number of kitchens: 1
- Number of living rooms: 1
- Distance to next shopping facilities: 0.29 km
- Distance to town (Malinska): 9 kmGet the full listing »