Hello dear guests and welcome to our humble home. We are renting beautiful rooms and two brand new studio-apartments in a small but colorful place called Župa dubrovačka.
Župa dubrovačka is very near the beautiful city of Dubrovnik, the distance is only 7 km, and it has its advantages including a beautiful clean sea, many beautiful beaches, is not as crowded, and above all it is a lot cheaper accommodation than you will find in Dubrovnik. Župa dubrovačka is also near a beautiful small city called Cavtat (8 km) that has its own historical beauty. Župa dubrovačka, with its shallow beaches and beautifully landscaped promenades is the perfect place for all ages. Experience the Mediterranean as it used to be on one of the world's cleanest and most beautiful seas. You will like it here, I am sure!
Rooms have their private bathroom and balcony. Studio apartments have a kitchen and private bathroom.
Our house also has two big terraces that every one can use. One big terrace is covered with natural shade while the other one can be used for a great view on the place and catching some sun because only one part is cowered with shade.
During your stay in our rooms you can expect a clean room, clean sheets and towels that are often changed by your pleasant hosts. When you arrive you will be welcomed and you will receive your keys, WiFi password and someone will show you your room and terraces. You can also expect to receive all the information you need and when ever you need them. My family lives in the house and you can always ask them everything and you can always write to me.
Our house is in great location. Why? Well first of all there are no uphills and stairs from our house to the nearest beaches that are only 700 meters from our house. That is very important because sometimes 200 meters from the sea means a lot more than 700. The second reason is that you have all that you need in a 700 meter circle from our house. For example:
- There are excellent restaurants nearby - only 150 meters from us;
- Ambulance is 100 meters from our house (we do hope you will not need it but it is nice to know it is there);
- Cafe bars - 700 meters (the bars are located next to the beaches but there is also one cafe bar only 100 meters from our home );
- Brand new shopping center just opened only 350 meters from our home with a big supermarket inside and with some world famous stores like H&M, DM, Muller and so on. Also a small private store is around the corner - 100 meters from us;
- The bus station is only 100 meters from our house and there is another one 300 meters away;
- Gas station: 400 meters
- Post office: 200 meters
- Bank: 400 meters
- Bakery: 150 meters
- ATM: 300 meters
- Pharmacy: 350 meters
Once you arrive and do not forget we are there for our guests at all times. What ever You need You can ask us and we will try to make your staying here as pleasant as possible.
The best thing about our place are the beaches. There are so many beaches here that I am sure you will find one that suits you. Near our place there are two city's You should visit, one is Dubrovnik and the other one is Cavtat. You should also visit the islands in this area and the Ston and it's walls.
We are very well connected with Dubrovnik and with Cavtat with public transportation and bus stations are only 100 meters from our house. There is a bus every 20-30 minutes and it takes him 15-20 minutes to reach the city. The ticket for one person in one direction is 18,00 kunas (Croatian currency) and that is around 2,20 € or 3,0 $. Bus numbers you can use to reach Dubrovnik and to come back to our home are No. 10 and No. 16. If You are arriving from the airport please mention this in Your message and I will explain to You all the options there are.
The price for accommodation is not fixed. We will give you a discount for a longer stay and we will charge little bit more if you stay for only 1, 2 or 3 nights. Contact us and check your price.
Dear guests, here are our rules that we expect everyone to follow and respect. Thanks :)
1. Please respect the "late hours" because of other guests in the house and our neighbors. "Late hours" are starting from 22:00 in the evening, and ending at 07:00 in the morning. In this period, we kindly ask you to be quieter and to respect the fact that the shared space is closed in this period of time (shared space: shared terraces (not the balcony's)).
2. We consider that you are responsible for the damage done in the room (if it comes to that). This never happened in more than 30 years so we are sure it will not come to this :)
3. Towels you receive in our home are only for the use inside of the house and are not for the beach or picnics.
4. Dear guests, please do understand that we are fully booked through the whole summer and it is important to us that you respect our check out time without any exceptions, because we do not have extra bathroom or extra room where you can shower or where you can sleep after the check out time. This is important to us because we need to clean the rooms for our next guests and we do give a big importance to the cleanliness of our units.
5. Please do not be afraid to ask us anything you want to know or if there is something that you do not understand.
6. All of our units are non smoking units. Please respect that. The smoking is allowed on our terraces. Thanks!
7. Have a nice time in our family house.
We feel these rules are fair and hope that you understand why they are here. Thanks!Get the full listing »