ED Refnr. 2207450
The place for rest
Discover your dream holidays in the place where the River Mirna meets the ancient richness of water mills, and connects the land and the water in expectation of return. This is where the giants rest.
Tranquility, natural beauty and perfect accommodation in the centre of Istria, nearby the towns of Buzet, Roč, Hum, Sovinjak, Vrh, Motovun and only 25 minutes from the Adriatic sea, guaranty high quality vacations and relaxation from everyday throng and fast life.
Kotli was once the leading economic village of the Hum area - Humstina, with well-known millers and tailors. The water mill has been preserved to this day. Today Kotli is a protected rural complex with preserved courtyards, outer staircases, arched passages and picturesque chimneys. The River Mirna flows through the village forming waterfalls and hollowing cauldron-like forms in stone that gave the village its name (Croatian kotao).
In this cultural monument, on the Glagolitic lane, history glimmers even in the 21st century.
Istra is full of picturesque villages. They are located on the hills, in the valleys, on the coast and by the rivers.
Each and every one of them is very specific, rich in history and tradition.
One of those villages is the old village of Kotli.
It is located nearby the famous Glagolitic, and smallest town in the world - Hum. The village is in the Humština area, well known for its culture and history.
The village itself, due to its rich history and cultural significance, today is a cultural monument.
River Mirna runs through the village in small waterfalls which contribute to the special harmony of the water and the rocks.
The nature here has played a significant role creating a very peculiar phenomenon – it is not said in vain that the nature is the biggest artist.
In summer time you can swim beneath the waterfalls or in one of many holes created in the river bed.
Distance to the beach
Distance from ATM
Distance from restaurant
Distance from city center
Distance to the grocery store
- Electricity: per object and day included in price .
- Bed linen: per object and day available and included in price (Mandatory).
- Towels: per object and day available and included in price (Mandatory).
- Visitor's tax: per person and day Costs amounting to 1.3 EUR (Mandatory).
- Final cleaning: per object and day included in price .
- Pet: per pet and day Costs amounting to 7 EUR (Mandatory).
- Parking facilities: per object and day included in price .
- Internet: per object and day included in price .
- Property area: 1000 m²
- Enclosed with a hedge, a wall or a fence
- Number of kitchens: 1
- Number of living rooms: 1
- Number of toilets: 1
- Distance to next shopping facilities: 4 km
- Distance to town (Buzet): 11 kmGet the full listing »