ED Refnr. 810347
The stay in house Lea will be especially exciting during the period between 07.08.-10.08. in which the 48th International Senj Summer Carnival will be taking place.
The house is charming, spacious and comfortable with a garden and barbecue behind the house.
During your stay you will enjoy full privacy.
Apartment Lea has 70 square meters with terrace in front.
- Bathroom (shower and bathtub),
- Two bedrooms with king size bed,
- Fully equipped kitchen (electric stove, dishwasher, refrigerator-freezer, coffee maker, toaster and utensils)
- Living room - couch converts to sofa bed for two adults.
The house is located in the city 300 m from the center of the city where there is a local market, 300 m to the shopping center , 700 m to the coast, 300 m to the restaurant.
Senj is a very old settlement founded more than 3000 years ago on the hill Kuk east of the town. The first time, in the 4th century B.C., this town was mentioned under the name of Attienites in Periplus by a Greek, Pseudoskilak . In the 2nd century B.C. the town is part of Roman Empire under the nam.e of Senia , today`s Senj.
The town of Senj is situated between the sea and the slopes of Kapela and Velebit (Velebit is the biggest mountain in Croatia) great for those who like hiking and also cycling. I can provide a map of cycling trails. You can take one day trip to: capital city Zagreb (2 hrs by car), as well as to the islands of Krk, Rab and Pag. You can also visit two Croatian National parks: Northern Velebit (30 km) and Plitvice Lakes (100 km).
Some of the main events during summer are : Days of Uskok (a mediaeval festivity ), Senj Evening Concert-Senj, Festival of Musical Gangs, Senj Summer Games, Sailing Regatta, International Senj Summer Carnival....
Things you can do in Senj: fishing, hunting, rent a boat, rent a bike and go mount biking, take a tour by taxi boat...
The nearest airports: Rijeka (50 km), Zagreb (170 km), Zadar (172 km) Pula (170 km).
The town of Senj is connected with all major European towns via Zagreb and Rijeka bus terminals and train stations.
European routes E61, E65, E71 and E751 lead you to the town of Senj.
If you travel by car you will always find a free public parking place close to the apartment.
Smoking is allowed outside the apartment ( the terrace and the garden).
I would like to express welcome to my guests.
Enjoy your holidays and feel like you are in your own house.
- Final cleaning: per object and week included in price .
- Electricity: per object and week included in price .
- Internet: per object and day included in price .
- Parking facilities: per object and day included in price .
- Climatisation / Ventilators: included in price .
- Visitor's tax: no visitor’s tax (Mandatory).
- Bed linen: per person and week available and included in price (Mandatory).
- Towels: per person and week available and included in price (Mandatory).
- Property area: 220 m²
- Enclosed with a hedge, a wall or a fence
- Number of kitchens: 1
- Number of living rooms: 1
- Distance to lake ( Plitvice lakes): 100 km
- Distance to next shopping facilities: 0.30 kmGet the full listing »