- Cozy apartment, suitable for 2 or 3 people, surrounded by nature
- Just 2 km from the city centre and from the most famous Pula's beaches
- Private garden in front of the apartment and common courtyard with barbecue
- Free parking in front of the house
- Free wifi, air conditioner
- Organic vegan gluten free meals and coffee by request (extra price) made by the host
- Authentic istrian restaurant in the same street
- Bus station 2min from the apartment, bikes for rent
- Supermarkets near by
-> The space
This cozy mediteranian apartment, surrounded by trees and arable lands, is nestled 2km from old city centre and the most famous beaches. It's located in a quite and safe neighbourhood, with just a few houses in a row - and the rest of it is actually a forest. Due to beautiful nature surroundings, we guarantee you it's a perfect place for a vacation if you are looking for a peaceful location that is not far away from the centre (and beaches!).
The apartment is suitable for 2 to 3 people, and consists of: a living room/kitchen and bathroom on the ground floor, and one bedroom in the cellar. In the kitchen/living room there is an extra bed, a small dining table with two chairs, a fridge and stove. The bedroom has a big double bed, TV and a big closet. There is an air conditioner in the apartment, and free wifi. Clean bathroom with a shower cabin and fresh towels! :)
Besides private garden with a dining table, the guests have acces to the common courtyard with barbecue and big dining table. The courtyard is spacious and safe for child's play. Free parking in front of the house is provided.
- > The neighborhood
- Quiet neighbourhood surrounded by nature - 2km from the centre and the nearest beaches within 5 min by car: "Verudela", "Lungo Mare","Stoja ("Valovine/Galebove Stijene")," Pješćana Uvala", "Zlatne Stijene/Golden Rocks"
- "Premantura Nature Park Kamenjak" cca 5 km from the apartment
- Our neighbour has horses, which you can see from your apartment :)
- Restaurant with authentic Istrian cuisine and a coffee bar, grocery stores ("Tanja","Alverde") 2 min by foot
- Supermarkets "Plodine", "Interspar" and a gass station 2 mins by car and 15 min by foot
- Playground for kids 1 min from the apartment
-> Guest access
The whole apartment (living room/kitchen, bedroom, bathroom), courtyard, free parking.
- > Interaction with guests
Me and my parents live in the same house (in another apartment) and we will be very happy to help you out whenever you ask. I am always available on the phone. Please feel free to interact with us as much, or as little as you'd like :)
.-> Other things to note
In case I am not available when you arrive, my parents will be welcoming you, but I'll always be available on the phone.
- > House Rules
- Organic vegan food and coffee can be included with an extra price, please let me know 1 day before if you are interested
- Not suitable for pets
- No parties or events
- Check-in is anytime after 6PM
- Check out by 12PM (noon)
- Since it's a quiet neighbourhood, please be quiet after midnight
- Please turn off the air conditioner, the lights and the TV when you are not in the apartment
- Please wash the dishes and throw away the garbage when you leave the apartment.
Thank you! :)Get the full listing »