ED Refnr. 2083841
House is located in Ližnjan, the agricultural and fishing village in the south-east of Istrian peninsula. Peacefull village witnesses every day harmony of the local people and sea world. Variety of wild beaches and interesting beach bars attract more tourists every year.
Apartment is located on the groundfloor of the residence building.
The apartment is only 700 m distanced from the nearest beach and 3 km from the sandy beaches and famous summer destination Medulin. Here, the vibrant day and night atmosphfere, colourfull sights and delicios dishes will tempt all your senses.
Location is suitable for daily excursions to the numerous Istrian cultural, historical or natural sigths ( Roman Colloseum, National park Briuni, cape Kamenjak Premantura ..)
Tastefully furnished 1 bedroom apartment on the ground floor with surface area 73 m2+terrace. The guests can enjoy the relaxing summer evenings on its own private terrace.
1 bedroom: double beds
Open kitchen with dining area and living room :
cooker with 4 electrical ring
refrigerator with freezing compartment
sitting/sleeping couch for 2 persons
bathroom: shower/bathtub, wc, wash basin, hair dryer
App equipment :
Sat TV, air-co, WI-FI, heating, garden furniture and sunbeds, private parking, bed linen and towels
Damage deposit : EUR 100,00 ( returned at the end of the stay if no damage has been done )
- Internet: per object and day included in price .
- Final cleaning: per object and day included in price .
- Climatisation / Ventilators: included in price .
- Visitor's tax: included in price .
- Electricity: per object and day included in price .
- Parking facilities: per object and day included in price .
- Bed linen: per object and day available and included in price (Mandatory).
- Towels: per object and day available and included in price (Mandatory).
- Number of kitchens: 1
- Number of living rooms: 1
- Distance to next shopping facilities: 0.50 km
- Distance to town (Pula): 10 kmGet the full listing »