Please visit www.VistaHermosaEstate.com for more information
Spectacular Vista Hermosa Estate is the ultimate in luxury vacation home for Multi-Families and Retreats. Nestled in the jungle-covered hillside of Manuel Antonio in Costa Rica and overlooking the Pacific Ocean and the beach below, this exceptional villa estate knows no bounds when it comes to luxury. This stunning home takes every advantage of its picture perfect location and is a four story design masterpiece. Situated in an impeccably centralized location of town, this luxury villa is immersed in tropical vegetation with breathtaking ocean views from every floor. Only steps from white sand beaches and the clear blue warm waters of Playa Espadilla’s magnificent Manuel Antonio beach, this spectacular tropical retreat boasts an expansive 11,000 square feet of fully air-conditioned luxury living. The top floor of the villa is it's most spectacular, where an entire space is dedicated to the art of entertaining that includes a 3-sided infinity edge pool. A personal gourmet chef ready to satisfy your every craving and sense of culinary adventure, more oceanic views in full surround, and a secluded tropical pathway to one of the most beautiful beaches in the world. Come stay at Vista Hermosa Estate and experience Costa Rica’s most exclusive tropical vacation property.
Whether you are looking for a serene getaway or an action-packed adventure, you can do Vista Hermosa Estate your way. Constructed within a jungle setting and lush palms encompassed by natural Costa Rican vegetation and situated on two acres of prime tropical jungle. This unique luxury vacation rental with Bali-Contemporary styled interior features 8 bedrooms (all with en suite bathrooms) and 10 bathrooms. The villa comfortably sleeps up to 24 guests but the villa's main feature is its top floor entertaining area. While overlooking the jungle tree line with a 180-degree breathtaking ocean view, the top floor features a Great Room with 3 full height floor to ceiling glass walls. This air-conditioned Great Room hosts the kitchen, living room, and dining area. Beyond the Great Room's 3 sets of retractable sliding glass doors are 2 large balconies, 3-sided infinity edge pool, outdoor kitchen, large covered open event space, and 2 restrooms – making it the perfect gathering spot to socialize with your family and friends. Everyone will enjoy watching monkeys who love to scramble thru the top floor almost a daily basis. Alternatively, you can turn Vista Hermosa into the ultimate wellness getaway. Wake up every morning to gentle sea breezes as you complete your sun salutations in the yoga zone or enjoy a delicious, fresh smoothie prepared by your own private chef. When choosing a Costa Rica luxury rental, the Vista Hermosa experience will leave you feeling completely revived and refreshed.
Simply imagining a day at this tropical paradise is enough to bring you peace – just think what a week will do. Spending a morning in this world-class haven raises the bar on luxury vacation rentals, where each day you are treated to a new adventure of aah. Enjoy taking a daily walk along a short private beach trail through the tropical jungle to the beautiful Manuel Antonio beach of Playa Espadilla… where you are bound to be enchanted by the chirp of toucans while catching other wildlife including sloths and three different species of monkeys.
Beaches - This Wonderful Villa is walkable to 2 stunning beaches. The first beach is a short 7-minute walk through the lush tropical jungle to the famous Manuel Antonio main beach known as Playa Espadilla recognized as one of the top-rated beaches in the world. The second beach is Playa Biesanz, a slightly longer walk with a romantic, picturesque setting with tiny gentle waves that are perfect for toddlers and small kids, also a great beach for kayaking and snorkeling.
Manuel Antonio - Where the jungle meets the sea is a region best known for its gorgeous white sand beaches, world famous Manuel Antonio National Park (which was ranked as one of the top 12 National Parks in the world by Forbes Magazine), several multi-cultural restaurants and abundant wildlife. Located 3 miles south of the Quepos Marina, known as a world-class sport fishing destination.
8 Bedrooms | Sleeps 24 | 11,000 Sq/Ft
Total of 4 King and 8 Queen beds. All beds are true to size 1-piece King and Queen beds, very comfortable.
· 2 MASTER SUITES: Rooms #1 & #4 - each with en suite bathrooms with Double-Sink Vanity, 1 king bed, 2 balconies. One ocean-facing balcony, the other facing the jungle.
· Apartment # 7 | 750 sq/ft Studio Apartment, includes en suite bathroom with Double-Sink Vanity, 1 king bed, a Full Kitchen, Living Room Area, Washer & Dryer, and Balcony.
· Apartment # 8 | 950 sq/ft 1 Bedroom Apartment, includes en suite bathroom with Double-Sink Vanity, 1 king bed, a Full Kitchen and Separate Living Room, and 2 AC units.
· 4 REGULAR BEDROOMS: Rooms #2, #3, #5, & #6 - Includes en suite bathroom with Double-Sink Vanity, shared balcony, and 2 queen beds.
· Top floor wedding/event area - 50 guests
· Yoga Area - Located on the middle floor, this open covered area situated directly below the pool with exceptional ocean views, is perfect for yoga, group workouts or a private massage session.
· 2nd Living Room - Located on the lower floor, this secondary family/TV Room perfect for kids or teens to hang out and watch TV or play games. It is also a great spot to have a private massage.
· Top Floor - The top floor of the Villa is the main entertainment area. It has one large great room enclosed with floor to ceiling windows and retractable sliding glass doors on 3 sides. This great room includes a spacious and fully equipped chef kitchen, gorgeous living space, indoor dining room and ocean facing large balcony. Adjacent to the great room is a swimming pool with a 3-sided infinity edge. This swimming pool also includes a 9” deep, shallow area for in-pool lounge chairs or can be used as a toddler pool play spot. Next to the pool is a large covered open area with BBQ grill, bar, fridge, stand-alone ice maker, TV, 2 restrooms and a large uncovered ocean facing balcony. This open top-level area can hold events such as weddings and includes a high-end sound system & party lights for dancing and is perfect to accommodate live music or a DJ. Music can be played from your personal electronic device hard-wired by plugging into your headphone jack or via Bluetooth. Also, there is the option of logging into a music app such as Spotify, Pandora, iHeart Radio or YouTube by operating our wall mounted iPad.
· Gourmet Chef services include up to 2-meals per day. Normally breakfast and dinner.
· A third meal (lunch) can be added for a cost of $150 per day for the entire group. Most tours provide a lunch.
· Prior to arrival, guests notify our concierge of a chosen dinner (for when they arrive at the house), and breakfast for the following morning from the Chef’s menu.
· The Chef will present store receipts to guests for the reimbursement of food costs (typically completed by the following day). Guests reimburse the Chef for food costs in US cash dollars.
· Guests can add anything to their list of items to be purchased at the store by their Chef. This includes snacks, soft drinks, and alcohol. Costs for these items will be reimbursed to the Chef (as with food). Given this convenience, guests won’t need to step foot into a grocery or liquor store.
· The food costs for your stay will typically average between $24 - $30 per person/per day. This estimate covers a daily breakfast and dinner. As tastes in drinks individually vary for everyone, it is difficult to gauge and offer cost estimates in advance.
· The Chef can accommodate any guests who have certain food allergies.
· For reservations with 7 nights or more, guests will choose one day where the chef will only prepare breakfast for your group. Guests can enjoy dinner at one of the many fine restaurants in Manuel Antonio that evening.
· Personal Concierge & Vacation Coordinator - Susan Ranger
· Daily Maid Service – 2 Full-Time Maids. Daily Maid Service included (except Sundays)
· Laundry Service, personal laundry service available twice weekly or upon request.
· Private Onsite Security Guard, On-site private security guard patrols the Estate nightly, from 6:00 pm to 6:00 am.
· Beach accessories are provided, they include beach umbrellas, beach toys, boogie boards, and ice chests. Surfboards are readily available for rent on the beach.
· Ceiling fans in all rooms, Master Bathrooms, Kitchen and covered outdoor areas. Ceiling fans over every individual bed
· Optional massage/spa service available
· Air conditioning in every room
· Daily maid service
· Top floor wedding/event area, large enough to hold 40+ guest
· Personal Concierge services
· Private onsite Security Guard daily from 6:00 pm to 6:00 am
· Entire Villa has its own water purification system
· Beach access - private trail through the forest
· Sound System with several options to play music: wall mounted iPad, - Bluetooth, or hardwired to a personal device
· 12 large TV’s throughout all with smart TV features such as Netflix
· Wi-Fi throughout
· 5 Ice Makers – 2 Freestanding & 3 small
· 3 sets of washing machine and dryers
· Beach chairs, towels, umbrellas & toys
· Fully gated property
· LP Gas Generator will automatically turn on and powers the house during power failures, quite typical in Manuel Antonio
· Iron and ironing board in each bedroom
· 2 outdoor sand showers located near the entrance
· Personal safes in each bedroom
· 1 Portable baby crib
· 4 portable beds
· Parking for 7 cars
· House is located on a paved road
Listed Rates are good for up to 16 Guests. There is an additional guest fee of $75 per person, per night. 24 guests max.Get the full listing »