An unforgettable oceanfront getaway awaits at this 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental condo in Corpus Christi! With a furnished balcony and unbeatable location, this cozy condo for 6 offers resort-style amenities, including a community pool and hot tub, and access to the area’s hottest attractions. Whether you spend your days visiting the Texas State Aquarium, dining Gulfside, or simply enjoying the views, you’re sure to fall in love with the beauty of the Gulf Coast during your stay.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Living Room: Sleeper Sofa | Hallway: Twin-Over-Twin Bunk Bed
After a day in the Lone Star State sun, lounge on the couch and soak in the condo’s playful beach themed decor. As you watch your favorite shows on the 55-inch flat-screen cable TV, you’ll feel the ocean breeze blow through the open glass doors.
Work up an appetite exploring the area? Head into the fully equipped kitchen and prepare a 5-star feast. No matter what you choose to prepare with the stainless steel appliances, you’re sure to enjoy a memorable meal at the table for 4.
As the little ones drift to sleep in the hallway’s twin-over-twin bunk bed, head onto the furnished balcony and sip some Chardonnay. You’re sure to love the views of the gulf and star-speckled sky.
The bedroom, ideal for couples, features a flat-screen cable TV, queen bed, and large closet. Please note that the property is best suited for 2 adults and 4 children, or 4 adults and 2 children. You’ll wake up well-rested and ready for a day at the community pool.
-- THE LOCATION --
With an unbeatable oceanfront location, this Corpus Christi condo can’t be beat! In addition to the sandy beach that sits a short walk from the home, you’ll be within 30 minutes of Whitecap Beach, a local favorite with soft sand and a family-friendly atmosphere, and Padre Island Seawall Beach.
When you need a break from the heat, visit some of the area’s acclaimed attractions including the Texas State Aquarium, USS Lexington, and the Selena Museum, all of which sit within 10 minutes of the property.
Be sure to leave some room in your suitcase because retail therapy is a must! Within minutes of the home, you’ll find La Palmera mall, Lamar Park Shopping Center, and several delicious restaurants.
-- REST EASY WITH EVOLVE --
Evolve Vacation Rental makes it easy to find and book properties you'll never want to leave. You can relax knowing that our properties will always be ready for you and that we'll answer the phone 24/7. Even better, if anything is off about your stay, we'll make it right. You can count on our homes and our people to make you feel welcome--because we know what vacation means to you.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, community pool, community fitness center, private furnished balcony, 55-inch flat-screen cable TV, 32-inch cable TV, free WiFi, fresh towels, open parking in a covered lot, and so much more
- Oceanfront and central Corpus Christi location - Literally steps from the beach, this ideally located condo provides guests with easy access to beach activities, attractions including the Texas State Aquarium, shopping malls, and great restaurants!
- Nearest Major Airport: Corpus Christi International Airport (~11 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- NOTE: The property is best suited for 2 adults and 4 children, or 4 adults and 2 children
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- There is a $30 fee for 2 vehicle parking passes. An additional $10 fee is required for each extra vehicle
- Early check in or late check out is available for a $50 fee. Reach out to Carolyn Pike to arrange this service
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »