Dreamy days under the radiant Texan sun await at this 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom condo perched on the shores of North Beach in Corpus Christi. This seaside sanctuary accommodates 4 guests and has a private patio with unobstructed Gulf views. Whether you're visiting to immerse yourself in a memorable coastal adventure or simply to relax on the tranquil Gulf shores, this wonderful Corpus Christi vacation rental will be a spot you love returning to at the end of the day!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom: Queen Bed | Living Room: Sleeper Sofa
From the moment you arrive, you'll want to head straight for the pristine beach, just steps from this conveniently located condo! If salt water isn't your thing, make your way to the community pool, where you can easily escape the Texas heat.
After some fun in the sun, head straight up to your coastal casa, where you won't be able to get enough of the beach views and ocean breeze from the private balcony with lounge chairs.
Back inside, this cozy unit is highlighted by coastal decor, comfortable furnishings, and of course, unobstructed ocean views through the sliding glass doors.
The open living area has everything you need for optimal holiday relaxation. Kick back on the L-shaped sofa and stream film favorites on the flat-screen cable Smart TV.
Put your culinary skills to the test in the well-equipped kitchen with modern appliances and fashionable tile backsplash. Enjoy your home-cooked cuisine at the table with seating for 4.
By the end of each day, you'll be ready to retire to the bedroom to enjoy uninterrupted slumbers in the cloud-like queen bed.
-- THE LOCATION --
Enjoy sandy adventures on the white-sand shoreline of North Beach just steps away from your home-away-from-home for fishing, swimming, sunbathing, peaceful strolls, and more!
From the property, you'll also be just a 5-minute drive from some of the most popular draws, including the Lexington area, where you want to dine at a well-known beachfront restaurant called Fajitaville.
Voyage across the bridge and explore downtown Corpus Christi lined with delicious local restaurants, museums, and unique shops.
Just a short venture from the condo will lead you to the North Beach Island area, where you'll discover several tasty restaurants. While you're there, take a short trip to the Texas State Aquarium and USS Lexington. Nicknamed "The Blue Ghost," the USS Lexington is an Essex-class aircraft carrier built during World War II and transformed into a unique naval aviation museum that sits in the bay.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well equipped kitchen, coffee maker, flat-screen Smart TV with cable, free WiFi, private balcony with ocean views and 2 outdoor lounge chairs, access to 2 outdoor community pools, charcoal grill, and more!
- Fantastic Corpus Christi location on North Beach - 5 minutes from the Lexington area, across the bridge from downtown Corpus Christi, and a half mile from North Beach Island area!
- Closest Commercial Airport: Corpus Christi International Airport - 1000 International Dr, Corpus Christi, TX 78406, (~11 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that there is a $30 resort fee required upon arrival. This fee includes parking for 2 cars and a beach access card. Each additional beach access card is $10
- Please note that during busy season (Spring Break-Labor Day) guests will need to get a pool band from the front desk.
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »