Do you like the convenience of a great house with all the amenities only 1,000 feet from the beach at a price that won’t break the budget? If so, you've found the perfect house! Nestled in the heart of Corolla in the Villas at Corolla Bay community sits 'Sound & Sea Escape,' a luxury 4-bed, 3.5-bath vacation rental home for 10. It has board games, open decks to catch the sea breezes, a 6-person hot tub, bicycles, and a furnished private courtyard.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: King Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bedroom 4: 2 Twin-over-Twin Bunk Beds
Designed to impress, this 2,400-square-foot family-friendly house boasts contemporary coastal interior and plenty of natural light. Since this is a family neighborhood, there are streetlights and wide sidewalks providing a safe place for you and the kids to walk, run or bike during day or night.
Enjoy Sound & Sea Escape's 2 separate living areas equipped with flat-screen cable TVs and complimentary Netflix and Hulu. The main living area offers beautiful views of the community and access to the upper viewing deck.
Outfitted with stainless steel appliances and granite countertops is the upscale fully equipped kitchen. Savor your home-cooked meals at the indoor dining table, or bring it downstairs to the furnished courtyard complete with a seasonal hot tub.
This incredible property also provides travelers with beach gear, foldable chairs, adult bikes, and youth-sized bikes.
Get some much needed rest for another day in the sun in one of the 4 well-appointed bedrooms. There’s even a bunk bed room for the kids with 2 separate twin-over-twin sets.
-- THE LOCATION --
The Villas at Corolla Bay community feature a wonderful family sports area that includes horseshoes, basketball, shuffleboard, volleyball and more. The large community pool (available May 1 through September 30) with changing area and bathrooms is just 100 feet away and can be seen from this home.
You’ll be mere minutes from a variety of local restaurants and shops. This home is in close proximity to a 4x4 territory where you can drive out to see the wild horses.
Currituck Lighthouse, the Whalehead Club, and the Wildlife Education Center are also nearby. Be one of the first to experience this unique home and build memories that will last a lifetime! It’s only 1,000 feet to beach via paved pedestrian path - never walk on the roads!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, courtyard, private hot tub (June - Sept), loungers, outdoor dining area, furnished outdoor bar, regulation cornhole and beanbags, ladder ball set, large cooler with wheels, extra fridge (1st-floor family room), beach umbrella & carts, outdoor shower, 2 flat-screen cable TVs with Netflix and Hulu, 2 flat-screen TVs, DVD player, BluRay player, 6 adult bikes, 2 youth bikes, 2 pull carts, driveway parking, garage parking for small car, and more
- Incredible Corolla location - Within walking distance to the beach, minutes to local shops, restaurants, cafes, and more
- You’ll also have access to the community pool (May 1 - September 30)
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Norfolk International Airport - 2200 Norview Ave, Norfolk, VA 23518, (95 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »