Unique property alert - make your stay in Coop so much more than just a week of baseball! Private and expansive on 7 acres with gorgeous views of Otsego Lake, 3.5 MILES TO DOWNTOWN COOPERSTOWN & 8.5 MILES TO COOPERSTOWN DREAMS PARK. Private dock, swimming pool, bbq grills, picnic area. Perfect for a family getaway or multiple families traveling together. A true home away from home and relaxing retreat, entire property can be rented to one party, or both cottages can be rented individually.
Originally run as a family-owned motor inn for 50+ years, the two property buildings were converted in 2018 & 2019 to what Cooperstown locals refer to as "camps," or cottages (aka summer lake homes).
This property, Cottage 2, is a 5 BR/7BA that sleeps 14 and Cottage 1, the single-story building on the property, is a 3BR/4BA that sleeps 8 (listed separately on VRBO). Entire property can be rented out to one party (sleeping a total of 22) or to two separate parties, each in one of the two "cottages" onsite.
COTTAGE 2 (Two-story building) - Equipped with Wifi
Bottom Floor / Kitchen, Dining & Living Area - Currently Under Construction, Ready for 2019 Season (photos in listing show kitchen/dining/family rooms in Cottage 1, as finish-out will be very similar in Cottage 2 - see floor plan in photos)
- Family Room with large, sectional sofa and TV with full cable
- Kitchen with two kitchen islands with seating, includes full size refrigerator, range cooktop, microwave, coffee maker & toaster
- Full size washer and dryer
- 2 full bathrooms
- Additional room with extra refrigerator and sink
- Window A/C units
Top Floor / Bedrooms - All bedrooms have window a/c units and TVs with full cable
- 3 King Bedrooms w/ ensuite shower-tub combo bathrooms
- 2 Double/Full Bedrooms w/ensuite shower-tub combo bathrooms
- Direct lake access: 300 ft. of lake frontage with private dock
- Free use of lake toys at dock - SUPs, kayaks & a canoe
- Swimming pool
- Weber BBQ grills, picnic area, large lawn space
Things to Note
- All bedrooms are upstairs
- All main entrances to bedrooms open to an outdoor terrace with railing (see photos)
- The two rooms with two double/full beds are next to each other and flanked on each side by king bedrooms
- The stairs to go upstairs are attached to the building and fully enclosed from outdoor elements, but not physically inside the main living areas (you have to go outside to access the stairs, though it's all covered overhead)
- If only renting Cottage 2, you will share the pool/bbq grills/picnic area/lawn space/dock/lake toys/etc. with guests of Cottage 1Get the full listing »