'Pine Lodge Cabin' is located on a 450-acre tree farm in the Arkansas Ozark Mountains! With 4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, and room for 16, there’s plenty of space for the extended family in this Buffalo National River vacation rental. While the Ozark mountains provide unending outdoor adventures, there’s so much activity right at home. Enjoy using the fire pit, chiminea, gas grill, horseshoe pit, grass volleyball court, tether ball, badminton court, croquet set, ping pong table, pool table, and more!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1: King Bed, Twin Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed, Twin Bed | Bedroom 3: 3 Full Beds, Twin Bed | Bedroom 4: Full Bed, Twin Bed | Loft: 4 Twin Bunks
Amidst the beautiful wilderness, this rustic home is a little piece of paradise. As soon as you arrive, you’ll love the quiet surroundings and outdoor accommodations!
Entertain the family on those cool summer days by whipping up a zesty barbecue on the patio. If the weather’s a bit chilly, start up the fire pit or chiminea to keep everyone nice and warm.
While the adults enjoy some after-dinner cocktails, the kids will surely find entertainment with the basketball courts, volleyball courts, tetherball, horseshoe pit, badminton court, or croquet set. There’s even ping pong and pool tables inside if the weather isn’t fairing.
Inside, you’ll find all the comforts of home, including wireless internet access, laundry machines, heating and air conditioning, and so much more! Settle down in the living room for an afternoon movie, or simply gaze out the side windows for unobstructed forested views.
When hunger strikes, whip up a favorite recipe in the fully equipped kitchen, which offers ample counter space, updated appliances, and plenty of space to sit and eat. Take your formal dinners to the long wooden dining table - backdropped by stunning views of the forest.
Come nighttime, there’s so much space to curl up for the night amidst the 4 well-appointed bedrooms and loft, making this home perfect for large groups! The fourth bedroom is an efficiency apartment separate from the rest of the house, making it perfect for those looking for some extra privacy.
-- THE LOCATION --
Amidst the 450 private and wooded acres this cabin lies within, you’ll find miles and miles of hiking and mountain biking trails. There’s even a historic Native American bluff dwelling and wet-weather waterfall!
Unlimited outdoor activities await you around every corner! Take your companions exploring along the Buffalo River, where you can go fishing, canoeing, hiking, horseback riding, kayaking, zip lining and rock-climbing.
If you’re in the need of something more exciting, Branson, Missouri is just an hour and 20 minutes away. Here, you’ll find Silver Dollar City, Table Rock Lake, the Titanic Museum, Dolly Parton's Stampede, and more!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Indoor amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, 40-inch flat-screen TV with antenna, 2 HDMI cables, DVD player, VHS player, laundry machines, library, ping pong, pool table, wheelchair ramp (available upon request), and more!
- Outdoor amenities include 2 furnished patios, fire pit, chiminea, gas grill, dining area, basketball court, horseshoe throwing area, grass volleyball court, tetherball & pole, badminton court, croquet set, disc golf basket, double romantic swing, rappelling bluffs (bring your own equipment), and more!
- Serene Ozark location on 450 private acres with hiking, mountain biking, fishing, and so much more outdoor activity!
- Nearest Major Airport: Northwest Arkansas Regional Airport (~ 81 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »