Southern Comfort - Spacious 3BD Unit in Village at Breckenridge Resort
This enticing condo is truly remarkable! Located where Breckenridge meets the majestic mountains, this beautiful property rests directly on the Peak 9 Base Area and is bordered by Maggie Pond. The Village at Breckenridge is also conveniently located less than one block from the premiere Main Street shopping, dining, and night-life that Downtown Breckenridge has to offer. Guests who are dreaming of staying right inside the heart of our all year-round activity should certainly stay in this beautiful condo!
The sophisticated interior of this gorgeous condo has been recently renovated. Massive, lustrous windows give the unit a spacious feel and also an abundance of natural light. With three boundless bedrooms, three elegant full bathrooms, and enough bedding to comfortably sleep ten adults, this unit is guaranteed to please family and friend groups.
The grand, master suite guest will enjoy a luxurious queen bed and views of Peak 9 and Quicksilver Chairlift while guests in the other great bedrooms will have views of the magic carpet. The double vanity, master bathroom provides plentiful space for busy mornings and the large double-glass shower is a great add-on. You will find this magnificent condo comes stocked with all of the items essential for a great vacation: Central heating, a gourmet kitchen, that is fully stocked with plate ware and cookware, two flat-screen TVs with cable, high speed wireless internet, and more. After a day on the slopes, you can choose to enjoy your meals around a stunning wood table in the adjacent dining area, with seating for 6 guests, or the fun-tastic barstool seating at the kitchen counter.
This spacious condominium suite is perfection for year-round fun. In the glorious winters, guests can enjoy skiing, easy ski school access, snowboarding, dog sledding, snowmobiling, cross country skiing, and much more! In the summer, guests are able to go swimming, biking, fishing, golfing, horseback riding, white-water rafting, and an abundance of more activities!
In terms of location, it is virtually impossible to rise above the Village at Breckenridge! The resort is known for its prime location and for being a true ski-in / ski-out property. Resort amenities include indoor/outdoor pool, hot tubs, sauna, steam room, exercise room, cable TV, and free wireless internet.
Master Bedroom - Queen Bed
Guest Bedroom - Queen Bed
Guest Bedroom - Two Bunk Bed Sets (Twin Top, Twin Bottom)
Living Room - Sofa Sleeper
- Heated, underground garage
- Limit one spot per unit, subject to availability, allotment sells out over weekends and holidays.
- $20-$30/nt during ski season, depending on demand. Contact us for specific pricing and availability.
- $15/nt during summer (June-September), and $10/nt in May and October
- We have discounts on shuttles between Denver Airport and Breckenridge. We recommend the shuttle, as you can walk to both the slopes and downtown from this location.
Additional Rental Information
* 12.275% Tax is applicable to all reservations
* One Time Cleaning Fee $175
* Property Protection Fee $45 (no security deposit)
* Linens, towels, and toiletries are provided as a one-time setup upon check-in.
* Daily maid service, towel/linen exchanges, or toiletry resupply are not provided without additional fees.
* No Pets * No Smoking * Minimum Age of 25 to Rent
Breckenridge Business License No. 466820001
Ski-In/Ski-Out - at Base of Peak 9
Walk to Quicksilver lift
Peak 9 / Village Ski School
Walk to Main St.
Fireplace - Wood Burning
In-unit washer / dryer
Balcony patio areas
Ski Locker in Hallway for Gear Storage
Indoor/Outdoor Heated Pool
Four Outdoor Hot Tubs
Locker Rooms with Showers and Towels
Underground Heated Parking
Free Wireless Internet (in the condo and throughout the resort)
Hospital/Emergency Medical Center on PremisesGet the full listing »