This home has lots of natural light, modern minimalist style, and backs to open space and trails with a beautiful view of the mountains and Pikes Peak. The entire house has been remodeled from the ground up in the past 5 years with comfort and serenity in mind; perfect for your next getaway with a small-to-medium sized family or a small group of adults. We are available to answer any questions you may have about the surrounding area!
This is a bi-level home with a walkout basement. It offers comfortable amenities and many rooms to allow for relaxation for larger groups, but is located in northern-central Colorado Springs close enough to the interstate to get you on your way to your next Colorado adventure! There is a large, enclosed backyard with a multi-level play set, grass, climbable apple trees, a large patio area, and a covered deck. High speed, reliable wifi and computer access are immediately available whether you're looking to research your next Colorado trek, stream your favorite show, or get a little remote work done amidst your journey.
- Kitchen fully equipped with induction stovetop, dual-ovens, cookware, dishware, spices, Keurig, condiments, Vitamix blender, most common kitchen furnishings and gadgets, and basic food prep spices & condiments are all at your disposal to assist in bringing your homemade meals along for your trip.
- Computer with guess access available.
- Front-loading washer and dryer will save you a trip to the laundromat and let you wash up from your outdoor excursions.
- Fresh bed linens provided. We’ll provide towels, wash cloths, and shower essentials.
- Central Heating with smart thermostat.
*** Note that a small dog lives in the home. She won't be present for your stay and we vacuum daily in addition to the throughout cleaning done before guests arrive. However, we want to make this clear to guests who are allergic to dogs.***
There is a guidebook on the home and recommendations for restaurants & activities nearby. Please don't hesitate to ask if you have any specific questions or accommodations that we can help with to make your time in Colorado Springs unforgettable!
A great deal of care and attention has gone into this home to make it a pleasant stay for you. The following are basic guidelines to ensure that you, neighbors, and future guests alike can continue to enjoy time here for many years to come:
- There is no smoking allowed inside the home.
- No pets allowed on the property or inside the home.
- No major parties. Small celebrations are fine with the allotted amount of guests booked.
- Any decorations you put up must all be taken down including any tape residue.
- Please leave the house in a respectful condition. The cleaning fee does not cover excessive mess.
- Please communicate with us about anything that has been broken during your stay. Accidents do happen and it is our desire to make sure everything is taken care of prior to the next guests moving in to enjoy this home.
- Do not feed the wildlife. Deer and wildlife frequent the neighborhood and are beautiful to see but are still wild animals and should be respected as such.
- Internet Use: No illegal downloading of any sort; no P2P file sharing. The ISP monitors for illegal activity.
- Please take off your shoes in this home. The hardwood floors are 100-year-old reclaimed heartwood pine that with a little care will continue looking beautiful for many more stays to come!
- Although a great deal of the property has been remodeled, the plumbing is 40 years old. Please flush only small amounts of toilet paper down toilets and nothing else.
- Please respect the neighborhood quiet hours 10pm-6am. There are several young families and retirees nearby.
EARLY CHECK-INS OR LATE CHECK-OUTS:
Early check-in or late check-outs must be PRE-ARRANGED. We schedule our cleaners at specific times and are unable to make last minute changes.Get the full listing »