Colorado Springs welcomes you to 'The Neva Inn," a restored Victorian-style 4-bed, 1.5-bath vacation rental house that sleeps 8. Enjoy cool evenings on the back patio after hiking in Garden of the Gods park just 10 minutes away. Show your athletic spirit when you take the provided cruiser bikes for a ride into downtown just 5 minutes south near the Olympic Training Center. Shop in Manitou Springs, tour the cliff dwellings, hike up Seven Falls, or enjoy a drive up Pike's Peak for panoramic views!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bedroom 4: Queen Bed
‘The Neva Inn’ is a relaxing retreat for friends and family to call ‘home’ while exploring the best of Colorado Springs. Constructed in 1899, this fully restored home is sure to deliver the perfect balance of charming style and modern convenience.
This home boasts 1,720 square feet of living space plus a fenced-in yard with a furnished back patio. Enjoy those sunny Colorado summer afternoons sipping a refreshing beverage under the shade!
Unwind indoors in the living room that features a decorative fireplace, hardwood floors, and a flat-screen cable TV with streaming capabilities.
Home-cooked meals will be effortless, especially when the grocery store is 1 block away! The fully equipped kitchen features stainless steel appliances, a 4-burner gas grill, granite countertops, and a built-in breakfast bar. Serve meals at the maplewood dining table or out on the patio.
Let your body recharge for tomorrow’s trek to Pike’s Peak with a restful night’s sleep in one of the 4 bedrooms. With a total of 1 king bed and 3 queen beds, everyone in the group is sure to agree on ideal sleeping arrangements.
-- THE LOCATION --
'The Neva Inn' is the perfect destination to retreat to after your Colorado Springs pursuits. Nestled in the historic Old North End district, this home allows for easy access to the Shooks Run Trail - so take one of the 4 cruiser bikes out for a spin into downtown!
Feast your eyes on one of the country's most unique terrains at Garden of the Gods park. Located just 10 minutes from this home, this state park offers well-maintained trails amongst the 300-foot sandstone rock formations and epic views of Pike's Peak in the background.
Immerse yourself in the old-west charm of Old Colorado City a 10-minute drive away. Explore a different quirky mountain town 5 minutes up the road - Manitou Springs - for comfort food eats, a plethora of souvenir shops, and arcade games.
If waterfalls are what you're chasing, be sure to visit Seven Falls - a canyon gem of 7 tiered waterfalls affiliated with the 4-diamond resort, The Broadmoor. Dine at the restaurant at the base of the falls, or explore the Broadmoor grounds for the perfect lakefront cafe.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances and granite countertops, furnished back patio, 4 cruiser bicycles with helmets, flat-screen TV with streaming capabilities, free WiFi, in-unit laundry machines, 2 portable cribs, garage and driveway parking, and more
- Unbeatable Colorado Springs in historic Old North End on Shooks Run Trail, 5 minutes from downtown, 10 minutes from Garden of the Gods, Old Colorado City, Manitou Cliff Dwellings, 15 minutes from Cave of the Winds, Manitou Springs, Seven Falls at The Broadmoor and other local attractions
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Colorado Springs Airport - 7770 Milton E Proby Pkwy, Colorado Springs, CO 80916 (~15 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
*Please note that one night stays are allowed, please contact Evolve if you would like to book one night*
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »