Enjoy a soothing retreat environment by booking a stay in our impeccably furnished cottage in Colorado Springs. Golf at the beautiful Kissing Camels Golf Course or treat yourself to a spa day, then sit by the cozy outdoor fireplace and relax in the tranquil evening ambiance. Our cottage has many amenities you’ll love, including:
• Two bedrooms with King beds
• Third bedroom has 2 Queen beds
• Each bedroom has a 5-piece ensuite bathroom
• Private patio with outdoor fireplace
• Cozy indoor fireplace
• Outdoor pool with stunning mountain views
• Shared hot tub
• Access to the beautiful 27-hole Kissing Camels Golf Course
• 24-hour front desk makes late arrivals a breeze
• Complimentary Wi-Fi
• On-site spa
Escape to serenity and stay in our lovely cottage in Colorado Springs. A landscaped courtyard borders our cottage, and privacy walls ensure a soothing retreat environment – perfect for a peaceful family getaway. Our guests enjoy golfing at the nearby 27-hole Kissing Camels Golf Course and pampering themselves at the on-site spa, which features a unique blend of world-class offerings combined with both traditional and alternative medical wellness services. Spend your evenings relaxing in the shared hot tub or swimming in the outdoor pool on-site, which has awe-inspiring views of Pikes Peak and Garden of the Gods. This is where perfection and tranquility meet.
Our peaceful cottage has 3 BEDROOMS. The master bedroom and second bedroom both have King beds, while the third bedroom has 2 Queen beds. If you require additional bedding, rollaway beds are also available for a small charge.
You won’t have to worry about bumping elbows when you get ready for the day, as our cottage has 3.5 BATHROOMS. Each bedroom has its own 5-piece ensuite bathroom. We provide you with a hairdryer, towels, and complimentary toiletries. If you would like to have your towels changed during your stay, you can opt-in to our towel and trash service for an additional charge.
After a day of adventure, retreat to our impeccably furnished LIVING AREA and take in the beautiful mountain view. Curl up on the plush sofas by the indoor fireplace, or put your favorite movie on the flatscreen TV. You may connect with friends back home by using the high-speed Wi-Fi, which is covered by your resort fee. If the weather is beautiful, we’d recommend sharing a bottle of wine while seated next to the outdoor fireplace on your private patio.
If you need a quick snack and don’t feel like heading to the on-site restaurant, you can heat something up in our KITCHENETTE, which has a microwave and a coffeemaker. Enjoy your meals in our DINING AREA, which features beautiful hardwood floors and a high ceiling.
There are a number of other amenities you're sure to love when you stay at Garden of the Gods, where our property is conveniently located. These include the 24-hour front desk, in-room dining, unlimited use of the fitness center, the tennis courts, local shuttle service within 3 miles, valet parking, select spa classes, and use of our daily activities and club recreation amenities. These are all covered by your resort fee.
Please note that there is an end-of-stay cleaning fee upon your departure.
While you can certainly use our in-suite coffeemaker to help start your day, we’d highly recommend heading over to Beach & Cable Barista in the mornings. For lunch, we’d suggest Adam’s Mountain Café, which provides mostly vegetarian dishes and delectable homemade desserts. When you visit, there are 2 things you can not miss. First, you need to go hiking in Garden of the Gods National Park and experience the incredible mountain views. Second, take part in a guided tour at Cave of the Winds and enjoy an unforgettable Colorado adventure.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
• You will love to spend time by the gorgeous pool
• Enjoy the convenient room service, available from 7am to 10pm
• There is a resort fee of $35/night. This resort fee covers high speed internet access, unlimited use of the fitness center, local and domestic phone calls, local shuttle service within 3 miles, valet parking, select Strata Integrated Wellness Spa classes, and use of our daily activities and club recreation amenities
• Please note that there is a departure cleaning fee of $50 for stays of 3 nights or less, and a cleaning fee of $125 for stays of 4 nights or more
• If your accommodation is getting dirty, you can take advantage of our optional trash and towel service for $30/night
• Rollaway beds are available for $15/bedGet the full listing »