The perfect comfortable, clean abode for your Colorado Springs getaway. This historic home in a quiet neighborhood is 15 minutes from about anywhere in Colorado Springs, and is extremely close to Downtown, the Olympic Training Center, Memorial Hospital, Memorial Park, and is a convenient walk to Switchback Coffee Roasters for that morning stroll.
Original stained glass, wood floors and arched doorways bring old school charm and character to the trendy spunk of the new furniture, appliances, lighting and surfaces.
The house is all one level. The large bedroom has a king-sized bed and private sitting area, and a second bedroom has a queen-sized bed. The living area has a sofa that pulls out to a queen-sized bed.
The entire house is setup for guests, with the exception of a locked closet.
I'm available if needed and love to help guests enjoy Colorado Springs, but I usually give guests their space unless asked for something. I'm available throughout your stay.
Colorado Springs is known for both its matchless outdoor accessibility and for its booming local urban scene. From Century House, you'll have easy access to both! If you need suggestions on great local coffee shops, breweries and more, we'll be happy to share our favorites with you!
Downtown Colorado Springs (shops, restaurants) -- 1 mile
Memorial Park -- less than 1 mile
Memorial Hospital -- less than 1 mile
Olympic Training Center -- less than 1 mile
Shooks Run Trail -- less than 1 mile
Local favorite Switchback Coffee Roaster -- 2 blocks
Old Colorado City (shops, restaurants) -- 3 miles
Garden of the Gods -- 6 miles
Seven Falls -- 7 miles
Manitou Springs (shops, restaurants, the Incline hike) -- 7 miles
Colorado Springs Airport -- 10 miles
Air Force Academy -- 10 miles
If you have a larger group you'll be happy to know this house sits in front of a brand new "treetop house" above the 3 car garage behind it. Why not book both? https://www.vrbo.com/1348361
For the comfort and safety of our guests and our neighbors, it is our guests’ responsibility to observe the following rules and to make sure that everyone in their party understands and agrees to them.
***Security cameras and audio devices are in use outside the property and in garages***
PLEASE RESPECT THE SPACE
1. Outdoors: smoking is permitted unless otherwise stated. Please keep away from doors/windows and leave things clean.
2. Indoors: NO SMOKING/VAPING, no marijuana, and no recreational drugs.
3. NO PETS due to allergies
4. No parties/events
5. No candles or open flames. Any fireplaces in our properties are decorative only.
Failure to comply with the above will result in a fee equal to the actual cost of rectifying damage and/or odor with a MINIMUM fee of $250.
IDENTIFICATION AND ACCESS
1. For the personal safety of all involved and to defend guests against the latest scams, all adult guests must present a valid ID before being granted access. Guests are not permitted to allow anyone in the property or to share their door code with anyone not registered and named in their group. If guests wish to bring anyone else onto the property they must notify the host, otherwise we may not be able to accommodate them. Please be aware that booking platforms (Airbnb/VRBO) do not share the ID you may have uploaded with hosts with me; it must be sent directly.
2. Third party bookings are not allowed and you may not assign your rental to others. The person who booked must be staying.
3. Once you confirm a booking, you need approval to change the number of guests or length of stay.
Violations in guest policy can result in fees and/or the cancellation of stay. Thanks for your understanding. My team and I are here to serve you so if you have any questions, please ask!
QUOTES FROM PAST GUESTS:
Tim was helpful making sure I had everything I needed for my stay, the house was lovely and spacious. All the amenities you need. Very accommodating." - Harley
"Very cozy and well decorated and equipped house. Extremely comfortable for my family. Tim was super accommodating, hospitable and very quick to respond. Wish I had more stars to give!" - Jeffrey
"Tim is an honest man who can be trusted, and he was caring and kind to us throughout our stay. The bungalow felt like a home to us while we were there. I think we both liked it better than our own home." - Eric
"Tim and his house are exceptional in every way. The house was as described: clean, well appointed, comfortable and quiet. Communication was prompt and cordial, and Tim did his very best to anticipate our every need (including a space heater for the downstairs bedroom) had a great experience, give this rental our highest recommendation, and would be thrilled to stay here again..." - Dallas
"Tim was a great host. He was very responsive... I’d definitely recommend this lovely place to anyone wanting to stay in the area." - Kelli
"Tim (host) is very responsive to all questions, requests and needs." - James
"Tim did a great job making sure I was doing well without being invasive. I would stay there again in a heartbeat and recommend it to anyone! 100% satisfied!" - WalterGet the full listing »