'The Purple Door' offers a home-base unlike any other in downtown Colorado Springs. This 1-bedroom, 1-bath vacation rental home is ideal for up to 4 guests visiting the city or seeking a convenient retreat close to both urban excitement and natural wonder. This comfortable home is within walking distance to shops, 1 mile to Colorado College, a short drive to Garden of the Gods and more!
*Evolve listing #413903 is a separate unit on-site with accommodations for up to 4 additional guests*
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom: Queen Bed | Living Room: Pullout Couch
When you arrive at this Olympic City USA sanctuary, you'll be greeted by a beautifully furnished porch that'll instantly make you feel right at home.
Inside, the living room is complete with a flat-screen Apple TV, unique stained glass window, and plush couch - the perfect place to sit back and relax after hiking nearby Pikes Peak.
When dinnertime approaches, head into the fully equipped kitchen and prepare a favorite recipe. If you'd rather enjoy dinner on the town, you'll find a variety of delicious local restaurants within walking distance!
When it's time to hit the hay, rinse off the day in the shower/tub combo and retreat into the lavish bedroom. Boasting elegant decor and a top-of-the-line queen bed, the spacious bedroom is sure to usher you right to sleep.
Can't get enough of Colorado's beautiful weather? Spend some time relaxing on the furnished patio. Whether you choose to cook burgers on the gas grill, play cards at the picnic table, or simply enjoy the sunshine, you're sure to make unforgettable memories.
-- THE LOCATION --
Downtown Colorado Springs, located just a few blocks from the property, is a great place to explore. Home to galleries, pubs, coffee shops, cafes, shops, nightclubs, and more, Shook’s Run park and Legacy Loop trail there is something for everyone in this exciting city.
Excite your inner outdoorsman by hiking some of the area's beautiful trails. With Garden of the Gods a 10 minutes’ drive and Pikes Peak sitting within 30 minutes of the property, you'll be a stone's throw from awe-inspiring scenery and memorable outdoor adventures.
Eat like a local at one of the Springs delicious restaurants. Whether you choose to grab a cup of coffee at the Wild Goose, enjoy some pub food at Odyssey, or feast on a sandwich at Poor Richard, you're sure to return home full and happy.
Golf enthusiasts will love this home's proximity to the Broadmoor Golf Club. Home to the 2018 Senior PGA Championship, Broadmoor is a great place to watch the pros and show off your skills.
You'll also be within 1 mile of Colorado College and the U.S. Olympic Training Center during your stay.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, flat-screen Apple TV, gas grill, furnished patio, free WiFi, a walk-in shower, in-unit laundry machines, 4 adult bicycles, 3-4 vehicles can be parked in the shared driveway and more!
- If you're traveling with a larger group, check the availability of Evolve listing #413903 for a separate unit on-site with accommodations for up to 4 additional guests
- Unbeatable Colorado Springs Location - A short walk from downtown shops and restaurants, within 10 minutes of Garden of the Gods and within 30 minutes from Pikes Peak, less than 5 miles from Broadmoor Golf Club, and within 1 mile of Colorado College and the U.S. Olympic Training Center
- Closest Commercial Airport - Colorado Springs Airport,7770 Milton E Proby Pkwy, Colorado Springs, CO 80916, (~10.1 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that there is another vacation rental unit on the premises, and there may be other travelers present during your stay
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »