All the charm of Colorado Springs and the excitement of Old Colorado City awaits at this cozy 1-bedroom, 1-bath vacation rental home for 2 - ideal for a couple’s retreat! Famous for beautiful mountain peaks and rock formations such as Pikes Peak and Garden of the Gods, The Springs is one of Colorado’s best vacation destination. Enjoy the privacy of the patio and coziness of the interior before exploring all the restaurants, bars, concerts, and specialty shops that sit just a few blocks away!
Bedroom: Queen Bed
This newly remodeled home boasts vintage ‘50s and ‘60s furnishings, evoking a retro vibe. Once you arrive, set to work unpacking before cuddling together in the living for some much-needed downtime.
Bright windows let plenty of natural light shine into the living room, where you’ll find a flat-screen cable TV to entertain on those rainy days. If you’d rather soak up the sunshine during your stay, step out to the back patio to share some cocktails, appetizers, and laughs.
If none of the restaurants lining Old Colorado City have caught your eye, stop by the grocery store just few blocks away. The home offers a fully equipped kitchen as well as an outdoor barbecue if you’d rather dine out in the fresh air.
Come nighttime, sleep is sure to come easy in the bedroom, which boasts a plush queen bed, ample closet space, and laundry machines - all to make your visit to the Springs feel more like home.
Old Colorado City is just a few blocks away, about a 5 minute walk, and hosts many festivals on the quaint downtown streets. This historical district is a great place to shop around, enjoy some happy hour, or catch a concert in Bancroft Park. If you’re in town during Memorial Day weekend, be sure to check out the Territory Days celebration, a 3-day street festival featuring live music, fine foods, craft vendors and endless entertainment!
If that’s not enough for you, the quirky mountain town of Manitou Springs is ready to entertain with shops, cafes, and restaurants just 10 minutes away. The Manitou Incline is a great hiking option for all avid outdoorsmen!
After enjoying the mountain views from this home’s fenced-in yard, get up close to the ridgeline with a drive up Pikes Peak. For those wanting to work for the views at the top, Pikes Peak is one of Colorado's legendary fourteeners.
Don’t miss your opportunity to go hiking through Garden of the Gods. The stunning park is 10 minutes from the house and is a location that absolutely shouldn’t be missed! Additionally, be sure to stop by The Broadmoor to explore its well-maintained grounds. In the winter, check out the life-size gingerbread house!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, A/C floor unit, fenced-in yard with mountain views, private furnished patio, grill, flat-screen cable TV, free WiFi, in-unit laundry machines, 2 driveway parking spaces, and more
- Fabulous Colorado Springs location a few blocks from the excitement of Old Colorado City! Just 10-15 minutes to local attractions such as Garden of the Gods, Manitou Springs, The Broadmoor, Seven Falls, and more!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Colorado Springs Airport, 7770 Milton E Proby Pkwy, Colorado Springs, CO 80916, (~14 miles from property)
*Please note that one night stays are available, please reach out to Evolve to inquire*
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note this property is not suitable for children
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »