Make the most of your next Colorado Springs getaway when you stay at 'Chez Chisholm,' a 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental apartment! Nestled in a safe and quiet neighborhood, this 1,200-square-foot unit sleeps 6 guests and has all of the comforts of home. Spend your days exploring downtown, hiking in the mountains, and spending quality time with friends and family! From here you're just minutes from Garden of the Gods, Pine Creek Golf Club, Old Colorado City and more. Adventure awaits!
-- THE PROPERTY --
** Please note that the homeowner lives on site with a dog, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay **
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Living Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa
Walk through the beautifully landscaped yard and through the private entrance of your new home-away-from-home. Inside this bright and spacious apartment, you'll find plush furnishings and everything you need for a comfortable stay.
Unwind on the sofa and armchairs while you watch the flat-screen cable TV with HBO. A little chilly? Turn on the electric fireplace to warm up the space and connect to the wireless internet to see what events are happening during your stay.
When stomachs begin to rumble, prepare a tasty snack in the well-equipped kitchenette featuring a mini fridge, microwave, toaster oven, and a hot plate. The kitchenette is stocked with all of the essentials including coffee, tea, oatmeal, cereal, spices, and more.
Don't spend all of your time inside! The spacious patio is a terrific place to grab some fresh air or enjoy a family barbecue with ample outdoor furniture and a gas grill. When stars begin to appear in the night sky, gather around the gas fire pit and share highlights from the day's activities.
End the day in one of the well-appointed bedrooms and rest up for another day in the Rocky Mountains. The master bedroom features a memory foam queen mattress and a walk-in closet. The rest of the group can sleep soundly in the other queen bed or on the queen sleeper sofa.
-- THE LOCATION --
You won't have any trouble finding outdoor activities close to home during your stay! Book a tee time at one of the local golf courses including Pine Creek Golf Club, just 2 miles away. Those looking for some retail therapy will love being 3 minutes away from The Promenade Shops at Briargate.
Grocery stores, restaurants, bakeries, and boutiques are within a 7-minute walk of the apartment for added convenience during your stay. If you're in town visiting friends or family at the United States Air Force Academy, take a short 10-minute drive to see the cadets.
When you're ready to explore the beauty of the Rocky Mountains, Garden of the Gods, Cave of the Winds Mountain Park, Old Colorado City, and Manitou Cliff Dwellings are all within 25 minutes of 'Chez Chisholm.'
Take a day trip to the Mile High City and enjoy shopping, sporting events, festivals, and more an hour north of the home. If you're traveling in the winter, you'll be within 2 hours of world-class ski resorts including Breckenridge, Keystone, Arapahoe Basin, and Winter Park.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchenette, free WiFi, a flat-screen cable TV with HBO, electric fireplace, spacious patio with outdoor furniture, gas grill (propane provided), gas fire pit, snacks, coffee, tea, spices, and much more
- Quiet Colorado Springs location - Close to hiking, mountain biking, fishing, golfing, shopping, restaurants, Garden of the Gods, Old Colorado City, Cave of the Winds Mountain Park, Manitou Cliff Dwellings, Denver, skiing, and more!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Colorado Springs Airport, (~17.4 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that the homeowner lives on site with a dog, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay (the dog will not be able to interact with anyone because of physical barriers)
- Must be at least 21 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »