Upstairs and downstairs this duplex apartment is kitted out to be comfortable for couples and families alike.
With street views and a balcony that looks down onto Cartagena's best private pool, this apartment is ideal for rest and relaxation. There's a dining room table for family meals and plenty of space upstairs for romantic evenings.
Servicios y zonas comunes
You have the run of the place including access to the city's best private swimming pool and roof terrace.
Atencin a los huspedes
I will try and be there to meet you but there is always someone on the door to help get you settled in.
This is not my apartment but I live in the building and am on hand to help out.
I have a business that's dedicated to taking care of people during their stay in Cartagena. My team at This Is Cartagena are on hand to help you get to the islands, book tables at the city's best restaurants or organise some of the most authentic tours on offer in the city. For more information check out: (URL HIDDEN)
Way more interesting than the gentrified districts of Centro and San Diego and the lofty ambitions of the beach districts, Bocagrande and Castillogrande, Getseman offers a glimpse into the citys rich history.
With the Four Seasons moving in, the barrio is undergoing a stratospheric transition that has made it one of the coolest barrios in Colombia.
A thriving street art scene, cultural centres and hip bars like Demente Tapas Bar, Caf Havana, Quiebra Canto, Malagana and Bazurto Social Club have transformed the place.
Yet for all the changes taking place, the Plaza de la Santisima Trinidad remains the only plaza in the historic centre that maintains signs of 'normal life' in the city.
Walking or hire a bike to get everywhere in the historic centre.
Taxis to Bocagrande and the north of the city are less than US$3.
It will cost you roughly COP$10,000 (USD$3.50) to get to the apartment from the airport.
House Rules: - This is a family complex so parties or loud music allowed. Respect the neighbors.
- Failure to turn off the AC can cause problems, including leaks. Please do want's good for you and for the environment, turn it off when you go out. Lights and fan too please.
- No drugs activity inside the apartment please.
- No extra people or sleep overs allowed. Only the people that booked the place. For every person you will have to pay $USD50.
- The doorman will have to register (ID info) every person you invite to the apartment.
- We reject sexual tourism.
- Treat the place as if it were your own.
- No-Smoking in the apartment or the terrace please. If we detect smell traces of cigarette smoke after you have left, you will be charged USD$150.
- The cost of anything you break from the apartment will be deducted from your deposit.
- Please don't throw toilet paper down the toilet, it will block.
- Please treat the apartment with care and respect.Get the full listing »