*Great location for the IRONMAN Coeur d'Alene race!*
This 4-bedroom, 3-bath Coeur d'Alene vacation rental is ideally located and beautifully furnished. The newly constructed home is just 5-7 minutes from Lake Coeur d'Alene and less than 1 mile from downtown. Winter sports enthusiasts will enjoy being 40 minutes from Silver Mountain Resort while hikers can head 5 minutes to the Tubb's Hill Trail Marker. For a day of thrills, don't miss out on Silverwood Theme Park & Boulder Beach Water Park!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Twin-over-Full Bunk Bed | Bedroom 4: Convertible Sofa Bed
This brand new home boasts nearly 3,000 square feet of beautifully decorated living space, so there’s plenty of room for everyone in your room to spread out and enjoy their well-deserved vacation.
You can whip up your favorite recipes in the large, fully equipped kitchen, which features marvelous white countertops and new stainless steel appliances. Enjoy meals together at the table in the dining area adjacent to the living room, or at the breakfast bar in the kitchen.
After a fun day exploring the mountains or visiting the lake, kick back and relax in either of the living rooms. Both spaces feature flat-screen cable TVs and plush couches, which are the ideal places to unwind inside.
If you’d rather sit outside, you can head out to the second-story balcony or the porch on the first floor to get some fresh air before going off to bed to retire for the evening.
You’re bound to fall fast asleep at night, as the master bedroom features a king-sized bed, while the second bedroom has a queen bed. Children will sleep well in the third bedroom, which has a twin-over-full bunk bed, or up in the den bedroom with a sofa bed.
If you're interested in traveling with a larger group, check the availability for the homeowner's next door property (330077), a 4-bedroom house providing comfortable accommodations for 8 additional guests!
-- THE LOCATION --
The house provides an ideal location to enjoy everything Coeur d'Alene has to offer! You’ll love the short but scenic walk or drive to Lake Coeur d'Alene. The beautiful City Park & Beach is the perfect place to spend a sunny afternoon.
After a fun day in the sun, stay down by the lake to enjoy fabulous fine dining restaurants and views of the sunset over the water! This area also features boutique shops, venues for live entertainment and a Boardwalk Marina where you can watch the sunset.
In the winter months, drive 30 minutes to hit the slopes at any of the nearby ski resorts. The resorts also have an array of trails for snowshoeing that can accommodate any skill level.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, porch with patio furniture, free WiFi, 2 flat-screen cable TVs with DVD players, air- conditioning, ceiling fans, central heating, in-unit laundry machines, and much more!
- Great location within walking distance to Lake Coeur d'Alene, fun shops, restaurants and downtown! Just 40 minutes from Silver Mountain Resort
- If you're traveling with a larger group, check out Evolve Listings 358102 and 330077. Both listings also in the area so you and your travel companions have more than enough room for your getaway!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Spokane International Airport ( ~ 40.3 miles / 45 minutes )
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior owner approval
- Must be at least 25years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »