The slopes of Ski Cloudcroft lie just 10 minutes away when you stay at this vacation rental cabin for up to 5 guests! Boasting a classic A-frame style with 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, and a bedded loft space, you'll enjoy the coziness of a wood-burning stove, exposed beam ceilings, and modern comforts during your downtime inside. Let your dog run around in the private yard and start up the gas grill for an afternoon barbecue, travel 15 minutes to shops and restaurants downtown, hike, fish, and more!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom: Full Bed | Loft: Full Bed, Twin Bed
High cathedral ceilings and ample natural light set a relaxing environment inside Sherwood Cabin's open living space. Spread out on the sectional sofa and relax while playing a movie with the flat-screen TV and DVD player.
Head outside and start up the gas grill for a barbecue feast in your private backyard. The well-equipped kitchen features all the essential cooking appliances, utensils, and dishware to help prepare gourmet side dishes.
Throw a load of clothes in the efficient, stacked laundry machines then gather around the wood-burning stove to finish your night. Two guests can claim the main floor's full-sized bed at night, while 3 more guests climb up to the loft with a twin bed and full bed.
-- THE LOCATION --
Once you've bundled up and gathered your gear, head just 10 minutes to reach Ski Cloudcroft offering skiing and snowboarding trails for all skill levels and ages, tubing, and other winter activities. Several canyons, mountain peaks, and observation points with surrounding trail systems fill the area, so the hiking opportunities are nearly endless.
Treat yourself when you need a break from the outdoors and travel 15 minutes to shop and dine in downtown Cloudcroft. Burro Street Bakery, Cloudcroft Brewing Company, and Mad Jack's Mountaintop Barbeque are just some of the local favorites. Visit historic sites like the Sacramento Mountains Museum and Mexican Canyon Railroad Trestle to learn about the area's heritage.
Explore seasonal activities including fishing, rock climbing, snowshoeing, cross-country skiing, and much more during your stay. Have a day trip and drive about 40 minutes to Alamogordo, where you can visit the New Mexico Museum of Space History.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchen, private yard with a gas grill, wood-burning stove, stacked washer and dryer, flat-screen TV, DVD player, a bedded loft space, spacious deck, gas grill, driveway parking, and more
- Pet-friendly Cloudcroft home just 10 minutes to the base of Ski Cloudcroft. Drive 15 minutes into town to shop, dine, and visit historic sites, or head about 30 minutes to visit Alamogordo
- Nearest Commercial Airport: El Paso International Airport (~116 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $25 per stay fee (required for each pet)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »