Ideally situated in Lakewood, this Cleveland vacation rental home provides a trendy neighborhood location with easy access to downtown destinations! The 3-bed, 1.5-bath abode boasts cozy accommodations minutes from Edgewater Park and Lake Erie! Drive 7 miles or less to reach Quicken Loans Arena and Progressive Field, and just 11 miles to reach University Circle destinations like the Museum of Art. With the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame and downtown only 5 miles away, this getaway has it all!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Twin Bed | Bedroom 3: Twin Bunk Bed, Twin Bed
Set in a quirky neighborhood with great nightlife, dining and shopping, this spacious home makes the perfect launching point for all of your Cleveland adventures!
Settle into one of the comfy living room couches as you take a break from exploring to watch a movie on the flat-screen TV, while wireless internet access and a chessboard provide additional entertainment. A second seating area in the next room offers further seating to accommodate your whole crew!
Prepare your favorite dishes in the well-equipped kitchen, and sit down to savor each bite at the sleek hardwood table set against the wall. Go for a post-dinner stroll along Madison or Detroit Avenue to stop by a bar for a drink or to catch a sports game.
Retreat to one of the 3 bedrooms to crawl into bed. In the morning, you'll wake refreshed for another day in The Land!
-- THE LOCATION --
Lakewood boasts great eats and drinks at spots like the original Melt grilled cheese restaurant and Humble Wine Bar. Check the performances at The Foundry and Phantasy Concert Club to see if your favorite bands are playing! Of course, music fans won't want to miss visiting the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame, located 5 miles away.
Other downtown Cleveland attractions include Public Square and West Side Market. Just south of downtown, you can visit the house from A Christmas Story! Sports fans will only have to travel 7 miles to see the Indians play at Progressive Field, and just 5 miles to see the Cavaliers play at Quicken Loans Arena!
Well worth the 11-mile drive, University Circle is home to the Cleveland Museum of Natural History, Cleveland Museum of Art and the Cleveland Botanical Garden. Come summer, Cleveland Metropark Zoo and Edgewater Beach make great warm weather destinations!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchen, free WiFi, a flat-screen TV, 2 seating areas, complimentary toiletries, provided linens and towels, ample free street parking and more
- Prime Cleveland location in the desirable Lakewood area with access to Edgewater Beach, the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame, West Side Market, Progressive Field, Quicken Loans Arena and University Circle attractions like the Cleveland Museum of Art!
- Nearest Major Airport: Cleveland Hopkins International Airport (~8 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $30 per stay fee
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- NOTE: All bedrooms and the full bathroom are located on the second floor, and are only accessible by stairs
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »