Enjoy the convenience of walking to local bars, restaurants, coffee shops, live music venues and the rapid transit station when you book this Cleveland vacation rental! Well appointed and spacious, the duplex offers accommodations for 6 with 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom. Explore the splendors of downtown less than 15 minutes away or opt for an afternoon of sun and sand in Edgewater Beach 2 miles out. Whether you’re here for work or play, this apartment is the perfect homebase for any adventure!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Full Bed | Bedroom 3: Guest-Ready Queen Air Mattress
Built over 100 years ago, this historic home maintains its old-world charm through high ceilings and lovely woodwork. Admire the classic architecture while enjoying modern amenities, such as free WiFi, air conditioning units and all of your essential comforts.
In the well-equipped kitchen, you'll find complimentary coffee, tea, oatmeal and cereal to fuel your morning. Serve breakfast at the kitchen table or take it out to the covered front porch of the duplex.
When you’re in need of some downtime, stream your favorite shows on the flat-screen Smart TV in the family room. If you’d prefer a game night over a movie night, check out the home’s collection of board games.
Take a walk into town to scope out the live music scene, or call it a night and retire to one of 3 bedrooms. Choose from a queen bed, full bed and a guest-ready queen air mattress for a restful slumber.
-- THE LOCATION --
Three blocks from home is My Friend's Restaurant. This local hot spot is open 24 hours and serves up classic American food. Across the street is The Brothers Lounge where you can watch sports on the flat-screen TVs while indulging in wine and cocktails.
Spend a day on the shores of Lake Erie, less than 2 miles away. Escape to the sandy Edgewater Beach to enjoy swimming, playing, picnicking, and relaxing with friends and family. Rent a cabana, play beach volleyball, and experience panoramic views of the city!
In under 15 minutes, you'll find yourself in downtown Cleveland. Attend Cavaliers basketball games at Q Area, gaze upon instruments your favorite musicians once owned at the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame, and see the space module astronaut John Glenn rode to space housed at the Great Lakes Science Center. Be sure to also wander through the fashionable Warehouse District full of clubs, boutiques, and bistros.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchen, free WiFi, flat-screen Smart TV, window-unit air conditioners, complimentary tea, coffee, oatmeal, and cereal; board games, covered front porch, street parking and more
- Convenient Cleveland location 3 blocks from great restaurants like My Friends Restaurant and The Brothers Lounge, less than 2 miles to Edgewater Beach, and under 15 minutes to Downtown Cleveland home to Q Arena, the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame, Great Lakes Science Center, and Warehouse District
- Nearest Major Airport: Cleveland Hopkins International Airport (~7 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $30 per stay fee (maximum 2 allowed, must be house trained)
- There is an extra person fee of $10 per person, per night over 2 people
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »