Elevate your holiday to Cleveland in this 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental home that accommodates 10 guests comfortably. This rustic, brick apartment boasts all the luxuries of home with proximity to an array of city adventures. Enjoy a scenic stroll along the Cuyahoga River to downtown for shopping, restaurants, and museums, or catch a game to see the Cavaliers, Indians, or the Browns at the nearby sports arenas - this apartment is the perfect home base for all of your Cleveland exploits!
-- THE PROPERTY --
*NOTE: Your safety matters. This property features exterior surveillance cameras. These devices may be recording activity for your safety, but should not infringe on your privacy.*
Bedroom 1: 2 Queen Beds | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Den: Sleeper Sofa
The modern decor and large, glass-block windows allow an abundance of natural light to pour into the home, creating a bright and open living space. Plop down on the suave L-shaped sofa and unwind during your vacation.
After a day spent exploring all the nearby Cleveland attractions, retreat to one of the 3 airy and fashionably decorated bedrooms boasting queen-sized beds and flat-screen cable TVs. In the morning, enjoy a refreshing shower in the full bathroom with a glass, stand-up shower.
Head to the spacious, fully equipped kitchen and whip up hearty breakfasts to fuel your loved ones before your daily downtown adventures. Share your home-cooked meals while streaming your favorite films on the flat-screen Smart TV for a relaxing night spent at home.
-- THE LOCATION --
Walk out your door and take in the Cleveland skyline from the front of your home-away-from-home. Head across the street and rent a bike from City Rentals to spend a day exploring the scenic city on 2 wheels.
Cleveland's top attraction is the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame! Jimi Hendrix's Stratocaster, John Lennon's Sgt Pepper Suit, and more are all residing in this groovy attraction that takes you on a journey through the history of rock music.
After a far-out afternoon at the Hall of Fame, spend some time paddling around the Marina! The Rock & Dock North Coast Harbor Marina offers paddle boat, jet ski, kayak, and paddleboard rentals for a fun-filled day on Lake Erie.
Make sure to see one of Cleveland's impressive sports teams at state-of-the-art arenas all a short drive away from your vacation rental!
Spend afternoons perusing through museums and galleries, then walk over to Public Square and enjoy the beautifully manicured lawns and fountains! Treat yourself to a meal at ReBol that's right off the square and boasts vibrant decor and gourmet fare for a memorable night out on the town.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, 1 flat-screen Smart TV, 3 flat-screen cable TVs, in-unit washer and dryer, and much more
- Great Cleveland location walking distance to the culturally vibrant downtown for restaurants, museums, sports games, and more!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Cleveland Hopkins International Airport - 5300 Riverside Dr, Cleveland, OH 44135, (~13 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- *NOTE: Your safety matters. This property features exterior surveillance cameras. These devices may be recording activity for your safety, but should not infringe on your privacy.*
- Note that 8 guests can sleep comfortably in the bedrooms and 2 guests can sleep comfortably in the Den, bringing the maximum occupancy to a total of 10
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »