Plan an unforgettable stay in Cle Elum, WA with this secluded vacation rental home as your event venue. This unique, spacious setting can entertain and accommodate large groups for corporate retreats, extended wedding weekends, family reunions, or imaginative getaways. With sleeping arrangements for up to 50, this 8-bed, 9-bath abode boasts nearly 7,000 square feet of living space. Sitting on 8 acres at the base of Peoh Point, 'Big House Lodge' includes beautiful gardens, a hot tub, and more!
-- THE PROPERTY --
First Floor - Bedroom 1: 2 Twin-over-Twin Bunk Beds w/ En-suite Bath | Bedroom 2: 2 Twin-over-Twin Bunk Beds w/ En-suite Bath | Bedroom 3: 2 Queen Beds w/ En-suite Bath | Bedroom 4: 2 Queen Beds w/ En-suite Bath | Bedroom 5: 2 Queen Beds w/ En-suite Bath | Bedroom 6: King Bed w/ En-suite Bath | Second Floor - Bedroom 7: 2 Twin-over-Queen Bunk Beds | Basement - Bedroom 8: 2 Twin-over-Twin Bunk Beds | Basement: 2 Queen-over-Queen Bunk Beds | Loft: 2 Twin Beds | Additional Sleeping: 10 Twin Pull-out Air Mattresses | Campground Area: Several Tents (tents not provided; 1 large tent available for rent)
'Big House Lodge' offers the ideal indoor and outdoor accommodations for your ultimate comfort and success of events! The beautiful mountain landscape provides a breathtaking backdrop, while the 8-acre property boasts numerous gardens (including a secret garden with meandering trails!), soccer field space, spacious event-sized lawns perfect for weddings, campsites, an irrigation canal, and ceremony circle.
Inside the home, the downstairs mess hall is perfect for hosting meals during events, and the second fully equipped kitchen and ample seating upstairs can accommodate additional guests. Both kitchens offer everything you need to whip up simple meals for the family or large feasts for events.
Sleek tongue and groove ceilings, plus exposed brick, enhance the home's interior and create a cozy vibe. After a day of exciting activities, relax in front of the flat-screen Smart TV or lavish fireplace! You'll also find a pool table, Foosball table, and air hockey table in the house for more interactive entertainment.
Wind down with a cocktail and soak in the outdoor 8-person hot tub. Let the kids and your furry friends run around the expansive yard playing horseshoes and enjoying the peaceful wide-open space this property offers!
-- THE LOCATION --
Nestled at the base of Peoh Point, this 14-acre property is situated less than 4 miles from the charming downtown area of Cle Elum. Check out the refreshing walking district featuring historic buildings, including a 100-year-old bakery! Treat yourself to a delicious pastry and soak up the fresh mountain air away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
Spend a day floating or fishing on Yakima River, around 3 miles from the property. These waters offer premier wild trout with abundant naturally-supplied fish, making the central Washington region a prime spot for fly fishing. If fishing isn't your thing, pursue a relaxing floating adventure!
Head to Cle Elum Lake about 10 miles away for an afternoon lounging on the beach or cruising the lake's surface. Fishing, water sports, and picnicking are fun activities to spend your afternoon lakeside! After hours in the sun, make your way to Swiftwater Cellars for a snack and glass of wine.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities includes 2 fully equipped kitchens, free WiFi, ample parking, security system, mess hall for events, air conditioning on main floor, central heating, ceiling fans, catering available, in-unit laundry machines, 3 flat-screen cable Smart TVs with Dish Network, DVD player, 2 wood-burning fireplaces, wood-burning stove, game room with Foosball and pool tables, air hockey, deck with outdoor couches, gas grill, gazebo, wood-burning fire pit, horseshoes, private outdoor 8-person hot tub, 17-acre yard, soccer field, pet friendly, and much more!
- Secluded Cle Elum location on 17 acres at the base of Peoh Point 4 miles from downtown Cle Elum, 3 miles from the Yakima River, and 10 miles from Cle Elum Lake
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (~91 miles away)
On-Site Event Information:
- 'Big House Lodge' is a unique, private, and spacious setting to entertain and accommodate large groups for events such as: corporate stays, extended wedding weekends, church group retreats, family reunions, imaginative getaways, or other large gatherings!
- Maximum number of people allowed at the property: 200
- Additional fees apply for events with a guest count over 50 (ex: weddings). $10 per/guest (Daytime only with capacity: 200. No more than a total of 50 people can stay on property overnight)
- Event fees: additional cleaning (please inquire with Evolve for more information)
- Outside services/vendor details: allowed
- Event parking: ample parking on the property
- Alcohol policies: allowed with a hired bartender
- Event insurance: required if alcohol is present
- Tent rental fees: $1500 for 60'X30' outdoor pole tent (set up included), $500 for 150 folding chairs and 16 folding 8' rectangle tables. Contact Evolve to view photos of the tent arrangement
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with a $75 per dog, per stay fee (maximum 3 dogs allowed, no aggressive breeds)
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Please note this property sleeps 42 guests comfortably in beds, but the maximum occupancy is 50 with the use of 10 provided pull-out twin air mattresses and a campground area that can accommodate several tents (1 large tent is available for rent at an additional fee - please inquire with Evolve)
*** Must be at least 25 years old to book, no highschool graduation parties ***
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »