Looking for a break from the norm? Book an unforgettable vacation to this cozy 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental home surrounded by the beauty of Washington. With beds for 4, access to a pool, fire pit, and extensive system of hiking trails, this condo offers the perfect home-away-from-home feel for a small family or romantic weekend getaway. You'll be a short walk from golf, snowshoeing, a spa, and even a winery during your stay in this Suncadia Resort sanctuary.
-- THE PROPERTY --
NOTE: There is no access to Suncadia's Swim and Fitness Center when booking this home. All other resort amenities are available
Bedroom: King Bed | Living Room: Pullout Couch
Upon your arrival, drop your bags, head into the living room, and make yourself comfortable on the plush couch. With a gas fireplace and flat-screen cable TV, the living room is the perfect place to relax after a day of outdoor adventures.
The fully equipped kitchen's stainless steel appliances and expansive granite countertops make it easy to whip up a 5-star feast for your friends.
Once you've taken your final bites at the dining table for 4, take a relaxing soak in the large bathtub and head to bed. The bathroom also features elegant granite countertops and a large walk-in shower.
In the morning, enjoy a cup of coffee in your cozy king bed and watch the morning news on the bedroom's flat-screen cable TV before heading out for a day outdoors.
Since this home is located within the Resort Lodge, you'll be able to take the elevator down to the coffee shop, lounge, and even a restaurant. Be sure to take a dip in the community pool when the summer sun is shining.
-- THE LOCATION --
Take advantage of the condo's Suncadia Resort location but enjoying the several festival activities the resort has to offer. Whether you choose to ride the sledding hills or roast marshmallows over the fire pit, you'll be able to enjoy your picturesque surroundings while making memories with your loved ones. You'll also be within a short walk of the Glade Spa, Inn Lodge, and Swiftwater Winery.
Perfect your swing at the Prospector Golf Course, located a short walk from the condo. With 7,100 yards of playable terrain that includes rolling fairways, numerous greens, and magnificent water features, this 18-hole course is perfect for golfers of all levels.
Put on your hiking boots and explore the Suncadia Trail system. This trail system, spanning over 40 miles, offers opportunities to bike, hike, walk, ski, and more!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, 2 flat-screen cable TVs, stainless steel appliances, a soaking tub, free WiFi, a gas fireplace, granite countertops, open lot parking, in-unit laundry machines, and access to a clubhouse, fire pit, and pool
- Unbeatable Cle Elum location - Within a short walk of the Glade Spa, Inn, and Lodge, Swiftwater Winery, the Prospector Golf Course, and the Suncadia Trail System
- Closest Commercial Airport: Yakima Air Terminal (~71.2 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- NOTE: There is no access to Suncadia's Swim and Fitness Center when booking this home. All other resort amenities are available
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »